NFL News & Notes

Leader

9 hours ago, YaddaHolla said:

Nooooo thank you. He’s still got some left but I’ll never get over that gave vs SEA

I don't care I'll take him. Defensive help isn't coming and with who they have running their scheme it doesn't matter much anyway, so may as well try to improve the talent they have at WR/TE

So there's a national Davante Adams conversation going on right now, which is really overdue.  He's been a top 10 guy for 5 years, and a top 5 guy for 3-4.  He's so much better than guys like Mike Evans or Amari Cooper or Allen Robinson.

THAT BEING SAID

Does anyone here really believe that Julio Jones or DeAndre Hopkins wouldn't be doing the same things or better with Aaron Rodgers as their QB?  9.8 Yards/target for adams is off the chain efficient.  And then you remember that's what Julio's career Y/target is...

Edited by skibrett15
  • Like 1

50 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

No you wouldn't. You want to win Super Bowls just like I do. 

Ahh yes the Fail Mary. How I remember...I was extra intoxicated this particular night. I ended up getting told to calm down by former NBA point guard & University of Washington DB Nate Robinson on Twitter. I guess I was so drunk I started tweeting and sent one his way in response to his celebrating the Seahawks “win”..also may or may not have left Lance Easley a voicemail after finding his phone number on some message board...

Having said that, I would quickly forgive Golden Tate if we ended up signing him. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, skibrett15 said:

So there's a national Davante Adams conversation going on right now, which is really overdue.  He's been a top 10 guy for 5 years, and a top 5 guy for 3-4.  He's so much better than guys like Mike Evans or Amari Cooper or Allen Robinson.

THAT BEING SAID

Does anyone here really believe that Julio Jones or DeAndre Hopkins wouldn't be doing the same things or better with Aaron Rodgers as their QB?  9.8 Yards/target for adams is off the chain efficient.  And then you remember that's what Julio's career Y/target is...

He's in elite tier. Julio and Hopkins are in HoF tier. But he's capable of having the best season.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, packfanfb said:

No you wouldn't. You want to win Super Bowls just like I do. 

Agreed. He would be twice the pickup as Fuller would have been in this system and people are still crying about that one.

I highly doubt he would make it to us through waivers, but I would sign him up in a blink. The failmary hurt my soul, but why would he ever dispute it?The refs failed to do their job and he did his, which is to win games. No competitor should ever concede a victory that was given on the field. 

I have no idea what his personality is like but he has helped every team he has played for and I think his toughness and versatility would be easily put to use in this offense. 

Edited by Refugee

1 hour ago, Green19 said:

Is he though?

Hes 28 and has damn near 10k yards. Played with absolute trash throughout his career. He plays 5 more years like he has and ABSOLUTELY.

No pub in Houston cuz those teams stunk but they guy produces no matter what. If Arizona can string together a few playoff years his name will really gather some buzz with the general media.

Edited by HighCalebR