NFL News & Notes

Leader

3 minutes ago, skibrett15 said:

How much better is Davante than Keenan Allen (another unsung WR relative to his ability and production)

Rodgers highlighted him specifically, I assume because theyre quote similar, and spoke about how Davante has a leg up going downfield where theyre very similar everywhere else.

37 minutes ago, HighCalebR said:

Rodgers highlighted him specifically, I assume because theyre quote similar, and spoke about how Davante has a leg up going downfield where theyre very similar everywhere else.

yeah, I think the leaping ability and contested catching is much stronger.  When did Rodgers talk about Keenan Allen?  I know Keenan and Davante have a strong rapport and support each other online.

Both davante and keenan allen are mediocre after the catch, but Davante is smarter/craftier about getting more yards.  Allen just falls down. 

This is an underappreciated part of both Julio and Hopkins' games.

AJ brown is the best guy after the catch right now I'd say.  Man he's fast/strong with cutting ability

1 hour ago, Refugee said:

The week 11 Packers Colts game is flexed to the later 3:25 ct spot.  We never catch breaks there and generally make veteran QB's find their youth so let's hope we have all systems go after snacking on these cream puffs on our schedule.

Colts are essentially "AFC Packers" in that they beat up on junky teams but struggle, if not outright fold, vs good ones. 

2 hours ago, skibrett15 said:

yeah, I think the leaping ability and contested catching is much stronger.  When did Rodgers talk about Keenan Allen?  I know Keenan and Davante have a strong rapport and support each other online.

Both davante and keenan allen are mediocre after the catch, but Davante is smarter/craftier about getting more yards.  Allen just falls down. 

This is an underappreciated part of both Julio and Hopkins' games.

AJ brown is the best guy after the catch right now I'd say.  Man he's fast/strong with cutting ability

I dont remember if it was a press conference off packers.com or fron the patmcafeeshow. But it was very recently.

And agreed.AJ Brown is a monster to bring down.

7 hours ago, Mr Bad Example said:

Colts are essentially "AFC Packers" in that they beat up on junky teams but struggle, if not outright fold, vs good ones. 

They’ve lost to inferior opponents.  Our loss to Min stings but that team is better than their record. Bears and Viks could switch records and no one would say it was wrong. 

Edited by Refugee