NFL News & Notes

Leader

2 hours ago, Green19 said:

DE Takk was just released by ATL.

Do we bring him in? I know GB was interested in him his draft year. Obviously if he gets to GB on waivers.

What do you think of Gary? Adding to that position probably just takes snaps away from him.  Also, Takk McKinley doesn't help the run defense at all.  

1 hour ago, ThatJerkDave said:

What do you think of Gary? Adding to that position probably just takes snaps away from him.  Also, Takk McKinley doesn't help the run defense at all.  

More like taking Burks off. More so if they play 6 man.

And if Gary can’t stay healthy and on the field this is a mute point (and yes I know Takk can’t stay healthy either). I like Gary just fine, I’m just saying adding Takk at like 1 mil I believe... to give Smiths rest. Might be worth it this year to just add/collect defensive talent.

9 minutes ago, Green19 said:

More like taking Burks off. More so if they play 6 man.

And if Gary can’t stay healthy and on the field this is a mute point (and yes I know Takk can’t stay healthy either). I like Gary just fine, I’m just saying adding Takk at like 1 mil I believe... to give Smiths rest. Might be worth it this year to just add/collect defensive talent.

Fair enough.  He would have to want to be in that role.  I am probably higher than most on Garvin and Galeai, and don't think that we necessarily need to add a pass rusher.  But I can see that.

• Like 1

^^^ This here.  I like the young kids.  I don't feel like Takh brings anything to the table that we don't already have.

Oh, and I saw the Colts mentioned.  What Rivers is going to do to this defense is going to criminal.  

Edited by vegas492

3 minutes ago, Norm said:

It's just a full list of every free agent.

8 minutes ago, Fl0nkerton said:

Can you make a running list of the FA’s you want so we can cross them off when GB doesn’t sign them. 

You don't think 38 would help our team? Or are you just  deliberately being obtuse? 

At least I know the answer for you Norm. 

29 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

You don't think 38 would help our team? Or are you just  deliberately being obtuse? 

He would, but we gotta stop ragging on Gute for these little moves he doesn't make. Sully has just been as good in his spot. Sometimes teams just move on from guys and don't look back. 

Edited by Gopackgonerd