NFL News & Notes

Leader

Field Yates -   The Dolphins have won the first three games with Tua as their starter. With a win vs. the Broncos today, Tua would become just the second rookie QB in the last 40 years to help his team to wins in his first four starts, joining Ben Roethlisberger.

Ian Rapoport -   Of all the reasons to start Taysom Hill over Jameis Winston, one stands out: Saints coach Sean Payton “just wants to know,” those close to him say. Is Hill the next franchise QB? The evaluation starts today.

/////

I didnt realize NOLA's playoff standing was so assured that experiments were a good idea this late in the season. I actually think Hill probably has a better grasp on the offense than Winston at this stage.

4 hours ago, Leader said:

Ian Rapoport -   Of all the reasons to start Taysom Hill over Jameis Winston, one stands out: Saints coach Sean Payton “just wants to know,” those close to him say. Is Hill the next franchise QB? The evaluation starts today.

/////

I didnt realize NOLA's playoff standing was so assured that experiments were a good idea this late in the season. I actually think Hill probably has a better grasp on the offense than Winston at this stage.

When your starting QB isn't playing, everything is an experiment.

On 11/23/2020 at 1:35 PM, packfanfb said:

Yikes. Wonder if he even plays next season...

Sounds like exactly what I did to mine. Complete ACL rupture, MCL partial tear, PCL sprain, torn meniscus and cartilage.

I played pickleball in gym the next day with a brace on and beat a girl named Jessica to secure my #1 overall seed in the tournament.

This is all actually 100% true.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Sounds like exactly what I did to mine. Complete ACL rupture, MCL partial tear, PCL sprain, torn meniscus and cartilage.

I played pickleball in gym the next day with a brace on and beat a girl named Jessica to secure my #1 overall seed in the tournament.

This is all actually 100% true.

Is this the story of how you met your wife?