NFL News & Notes

Leader

31 minutes ago, Mazrimiv said:

Yep, there is more to the Rams DL than just Donald.  That is a very god defense.  Obviously Donald is a huge piece, so his health will be a big story this week.

Sounds like Kupp will be fine for next week.

Without Donald I’d say their DL is about as good as the Bears DL. With Donald they can control the entire game if you let them. 

24 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

I’d be a little worried if I Were Seattle that I gave up that much for a safety with that many injuries.

Less the injuries and more the play. Pick out Adams line as opposed to our Safeties

Player A: 22/39 381 yards 2 TDs 4 INTs. Passer rating of 67.3. 75 tackles. 9 missed tackles.

Player B: 36/46 438 yards 0 TDs 0 INTs. Passer rating of 106.3. 83 tackles. 9 missed tackles. 

Player C : 35/52 384 yards 2 TDs 2 INTs. Passer rating of 85.7. 83 tackles. 10 missed tackles.

4 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Less the injuries and more the play. Pick out Adams line as opposed to our Safeties

Player A: 22/39 381 yards 2 TDs 4 INTs. Passer rating of 67.3. 75 tackles. 9 missed tackles.

Player B: 36/46 438 yards 0 TDs 0 INTs. Passer rating of 106.3. 83 tackles. 9 missed tackles. 

Player C : 35/52 384 yards 2 TDs 2 INTs. Passer rating of 85.7. 83 tackles. 10 missed tackles.

B. He’s a liability in coverage. 

35 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Ya B. No INTs and bad passer rating. but how many cigars?  What a clown.

Edited by Arthur Penske

Still think Watson sounds like a bit of a diva, but damn, I guess the Texans dysfunction goes will beyond BoB.  I guess having this guy for the owner goes a long way toward explaining how BoB managed to gain so much control in the first place.

Had the Houston Texans stayed the course and followed the recommendation of the search firm Korn Ferry, they likely would have hired Pittsburgh Steelers vice president of football and business administration Omar Khan as their next general manager, league sources told ESPN.

Khan and ESPN Monday Night Football analyst Louis Riddick, who are both minority candidates, were the two finalists before Texans owner Cal McNair changed his mind, ignored the recommendation of the search firm he paid hundreds of thousands of dollars to do weeks of work and hired former New England Patriots director of player personnel Nick Caserio, sources said.

Multiple people in the Texans organization, including quarterback Deshaun Watson, were upset with how Houston's search took a sudden and unexpected turn, hiring a man that Korn Ferry did not include on its list of candidates.

19 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

Ya B. No INTs and bad passer rating. but how many cigars?  What a clown.

Most of us would pop champagne if we were no longer a probowl player on the Jets. He’s happy to see a post season, even if it was short lived. 

12 minutes ago, Refugee said:

Most of us would pop champagne if we were no longer a probowl player on the Jets. He’s happy to see a post season, even if it was short lived. 

You’d like it if a packers player called themselves a champ and lit up a cigar at press conference after winning the division?

2 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

You’d like it if a packers player called themselves a champ and lit up a cigar at press conference after winning the division?

To be fair, I didn’t watch the video and I’m not going to.  I’m simply saying this is an elite player who cares about winning and he’s been stuck in and organization for years that is the exact opposite of that. He’s definitely earned the right to be happy about being on a strong team that will see the playoffs. 

19 hours ago, Arthur Penske said:

Seattle Oline suck or LA’s non donald D line that good?

19 hours ago, Spartacus said:

A little of A a little of B. 

can agree with Spartacus, but it's more of a 70-30 ratio leaning towards LA's DL. Brockers is still playing at a high level and you've got those EDGE guys that are fast AF.