NFL News & Notes

Leader

5 minutes ago, BarnettOSU said:

Looks like we just signed Veldheer off Colts PS?

Hey we don’t need him anymore, and he was probably going to retire anyways. 

And if you’re wondering, yes we signed him to the practice squad and activated him for week 17 and the wildcard round, if we had won we probably would have a decision to make 

4 minutes ago, Wyld Stallyns said:

Hey we don’t need him anymore, and he was probably going to retire anyways. 

And if you’re wondering, yes we signed him to the practice squad and activated him for week 17 and the wildcard round, if we had won we probably would have a decision to make 

He hold up real well against Bills Pass rush. He has played in our system last year. Hope he stays healthy and get it done. 

Veldheer & Snacks for the play-off push, never would have happened under TT. Glad we moved on from MM & TT while Rodgers has some good years left. Going to be tough from here on out, but I think we have the horses to make it happen.

27 minutes ago, Redt said:

Veldheer & Snacks for the play-off push, never would have happened under TT. Glad we moved on from MM & TT while Rodgers has some good years left. Going to be tough from here on out, but I think we have the horses to make it happen.

Due to the abundance of opportunities to sign two rotational veterans for a combined 61k? Not at all a result of the circumstances?

Edited by AlexGreen#20

10 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Is there some example of starting caliber players becoming available for free late in the year that Thompson walked away from? 

You are too much, I was going to originally respond that I am sure there are many examples of opportunities available throughout  TT's tenure, but I don't have the time or will to prove you wrong, so go ahead and remain the king of debate, on this site. Ware you crown proudly, but ultimately we all know TT's MO.

Edited by Redt
misspell

1 minute ago, Redt said:

You are too much, I was going to originally respond that I am sure there are many examples of opportunities available throughout  TT's tenure, I don't have the time or will to prove you wrong, so go ahead and remain the king of debate, on this site. Where you crown proudly, but ultimately we all know TT's MO.

You remain sure that there are many, but are unable to name a single one? 

Impressive