NFL News & Notes

Leader

29 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

At least the Bears competence was temporary

they just released a starting caliber LT that will be a FA after this season, absorbing a $5.1 million dead cap hit to save $6million in cap space.

Imagine the outrage here if we did something this dumb lol

We should sign him to play RT and call it a day on the OL

• Like 3

Mike Garafolo -    Veteran TE Darren Fells is visiting the Lions tonight. Coming off 11 TDs in two seasons with the Texans (plus another in the playoffs), Fells is exploring a return to Detroit, where he played in 2017.

On 5/2/2021 at 9:42 PM, incognito_man said:

I don't know where to put this, but I just watched Trey Lance highlights. He had exactly ONE legit NFL throw in his HIGHLIGHTS.

Lol @ the niners mortgaging their future on that guy...

He's like a worse version of Jordan Love coming out...

Given that Lance just went #3 overall, and it was fully expected by the bulk of NFL draft nerds, I would think maybe you would consider questioning your methods of QB evaluation.

5 minutes ago, Mazrimiv said:

Given that Lance just went #3 overall, and it was fully expected by the bulk of NFL draft nerds, I would think maybe you would consider questioning your methods of QB evaluation.

No, I'm good. I prefer my 5min of scouting method

• Like 1

On 5/3/2021 at 9:14 AM, incognito_man said:

The only post I've ever made about Lance commenting on how ALL of his highlights are designed QB runs or throws to WIDE open WR that got behind the secondary with no safety help is "weird"?

Your comment is weird, not my observation lol.

I talked some mess about him on here as while back and got yelled at too. I just don't see what everyone else sees...

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Norm said:

I talked some mess about him on here as while back and got yelled at too. I just don't see what everyone else sees...

I head the amazing stat that from HS starter to being drafted he threw less than 500 passes in games. INCLUDING HIGH SCHOOL. 

That's a lot of inexperience throwing the ball to overcome. Justin Fields looks like a grizzled vet whose arm is about to fall off relative to Lance. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Norm said:

My favorites are the people that believe in Lance but weren't fans of Jordan Love. For me, that makes literally no sense whatsoever.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BayRaider said:

This is a rough draft. I expect a lot of it to change around August, and especially after schedules come out. This is not me looking at schedules or going game by game (which is how you should do your predictions, spending your time and going game by game and reaching a final record). 

AFC:

AFC North: 

Baltimore Ravens 11-6

Cleveland Browns 11-6

Cincinatti Bengals 7-10

Pittsburgh Steelers 5-12

AFC South:

Indianapolis Colts 12-5

Tennessee Titans 10-7

Jacksonville Jaguars 7-10

Houston Texans 2-15

AFC East:

Miami Dolphins 12-5

Buffalo Bills 10-7

New England Patriots 7-10

New York Jets 5-12

AFC West:

Kansas City Chiefs 13-4

Las Vegas Raiders 9-8

Los Angeles Chargers 8-9

Denver Broncos 8-9

NFC:

NFC North:

Green Bay Packers 13-4

Chicago Bears 10-7

Minnesota Vikings 8-9

Detroit Lions 3-14

NFC South:

Tampa Bay Buccaneers 12-5

Atlanta Falcons 11-6

Carolina Panthers 6-11

New Orleans Saints 6-11

NFC East:

Dallas Cowboys 10-7

Washington Football Team 9-8

Philadelphia Eagles 4-13

New York Giants 4-13

NFC West:

San Francisco 49ers 13-4

Los Angeles Rams 11-6

Seattle Seahawks 8-9

Arizona Cardinals 7-10

Make sure your total equals 272 wins like mine does. Everyone usually goes like 30 frickin games over that win total and every team in the NFL has a good record or .500. 

AFC Seeds:

Bye:

1) Kansas City Chiefs 13-4

Non-Bye:

2) Miami Dolphins 12-5

3) Indianapolis Colts 12-5

4) Baltimore Ravens 11-6

5) Cleveland Browns 11-6

6) Tennessee Titans 10-7

7) Buffalo Bills 10-7

NFC Seeds:

Bye:

1) San Francisco 49ers 13-4

Non-Bye:

2) Green Bay Packers 13-4

3) Tampa Bay Buccaneers 12-5

4) Dallas Cowboys 10-7

5) Los Angeles Rams 11-6

6) Atlanta Falcons 11-6

7) Chicago Bears 10-7

AFC Playoff Games:

Wildcard Round: 

(7) Buffalo Bills at (2) Miami Dolphins

(6) Tennessee Titans at (3) Indianapolis Colts

(5) Cleveland Browns at (4) Baltimore Ravens

Divisional Round:

(6) Tennesse Titans at (1) Kansas City Chiefs

(4) Baltimore Ravens at (2) Miami Dolphins

Conference Championship:

(2) Miami Dolphins at (1) Kansas City Chiefs

NFC Playoffs:

Wildcard Round:

(7) Chicago Bears at (2) Green Bay Packers

(6) Atlanta Falcons at (3) Tampa Bay Buccaneers

(5) Los Angeles Rams at (4) Dallas Cowboys

Divisional Round:

(5) Los Angeles Rams at (1) San Francisco 49ers

(3) Tampa Bay Buccaneers at (2) Green Bay Packers

Conference Championship:

(5) Los Angeles Rams at (2) Green Bay Packers

Super Bowl: Green Bay Packers over Miami Dolphins 37-27

This is IF Aaron Rodgers stays.

Just FYI, predicted Bucs over Chiefs all year long before, during, and after the Regular Season. Let's see if I can do it again. 

Also not buying into this strange Charger hype. Their defense isn't going to be good just because they hired Staley. And them choking didn't have much to do with Lynn, they've been doing that for 50 years. Also, would not be surprised if Herbert goes in a bit of a sophomore slump. 

My predictions from NFL General. 

Think you guys win the Super Bowl if you keep Rodgers. Was pretty accurate last year by the way, just about every division winner right. Also predicted Bucs over Chiefs every step of the way (pre-season, mid-season, after week 17, NFC Championship game). 

If Love is the QB, I don’t think he’s ready quite yet, and I liked Love a lot in the draft (and there was some huge haters of Love on this forum, @beekay414 and I were two of the only people that liked him). With Love, I’d say 9-8, no playoffs. Although I think the Packers have a very bright future with Love.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BayRaider said:

My predictions from NFL General. 

Think you guys win the Super Bowl if you keep Rodgers. Was pretty accurate last year by the way, just about every division winner right. Also predicted Bucs over Chiefs every step of the way (pre-season, mid-season, after week 17, NFC Championship game). 

If Love is the QB, I don’t think he’s ready quite yet, and I liked Love a lot in the draft (and there was some huge haters of Love on this forum, @beekay414 and I were two of the only people that liked him). With Love, I’d say 9-8, no playoffs. Although I think the Packers have a very bright future with Love.

My goodness, I can hardly stomach the look of 13-4. I really am not a fan of the changing to 17 games. Completely unnecessary, but I get it is all about money.

• Like 1