NFL News & Notes

Leader

6 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

No, I’m just reflecting. People wanted us to go after him when the Cardinals were trading him and I got into it.

There was a coach interview I cited that just sounded WAY off. Something one of his college coaches said. It was coach speak for, “This kid is not all there mentally and he has borderline psychotic personality disorders.”

I sense these things sometimes.

Yah I was one of them.  I'm man enough to admit I was wrong.  Can't process the mental aspects of the game fast enough.  Went on the forums to see what the deal was with this guy.  Thought if he was groomed in GB learning behind Aaron he could have had a chance.  We'll never know but reading though the forums about this guy have to say I doubt it. Doesn't sound like his heart is in it. He did get an unfair shake in AZ and Mia but couldn't cut it in SF either.  Dudes career is toast. 

3 hours ago, Leader said:

Adam Schefter -   Patriots are trading RB Sony Michel to the Los Angeles Rams in exchange for two late-round conditional draft picks. New England gets back two picks, the Rams get needed talent and depth at running back.

Michel's been a bust in New England for the mostpart. He had some great plays his rookie year but has gotten every opportunity to be a workhorse and hasn't exactly produced. Maybe he can fare better in LA...

7 minutes ago, Joe said:

Michel's been a bust in New England for the mostpart. He had some great plays his rookie year but has gotten every opportunity to be a workhorse and hasn't exactly produced. Maybe he can fare better in LA...

He was hurt an awful lot.

I think this is a good trade for both teams.  Rams really need someone to share the workload at RB.

NE has a stable of backs and their rookie looks very promising.  And I'm not sure that Harris isn't everything they ever wanted out of Michel (NE).

5 minutes ago, Norm said:

I know he's wrong but I was always thrown off by the n sound in there myself

Me too.  Some announcers make it sound too twangy for my liking.

The letter is marvelous in that the writer weaved in a pat on the back, followed by several slaps to the back of the head, and finished smoothly with a handshake.  Skill.

• Like 3

The bad luck just continues for the Jets defense. 

New York Jets defensive end Vinny Curry announced he will miss the 2021 season due to blood clotting that is forcing him to take blood thinners and preventing him from physical contact for the next three to six months. Curry had being diagnosed with a rare blood disorder which required the removal of his spleen and the blood clots formed during recovery. The veteran DE is expected to make a full recovery and he plans on playing in 2022. Curry had been on the team's NFI list throughout the process.