NFL News & Notes

Leader

Mostert out for SF with season ending surgery. They where more than decimated before the half way point of last season, looks like they are picking it right back up. I don’t like them and really want to beat them but I don’t wish the players or team this kind of luck. 

11 hours ago, Refugee said:

Mostert out for SF with season ending surgery. They where more than decimated before the half way point of last season, looks like they are picking it right back up. I don’t like them and really want to beat them but I don’t wish the players or team this kind of luck. 

Did the Lions bite off his kneecap? 

2 minutes ago, Shanedorf said:

Every time he steps out... somebody swipes his bar stool.
That actually made it onto my bucket list - I'd really like to swipe his barstool some time.
A badge of honor

sounds like a road trip in the works.   just think of all those you could meet in 1 trip, @Norm, @CWood21, @Packerraymond and Norm's mom!!!!!!!!!!!!

milf money GIF by Fergie

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Shanedorf said:

That actually made it onto my bucket list - I'd really like to swipe his barstool some time.
A badge of honor

But you have to like, take it out of the bar.  Actually steal it.  And you have to yell, "**** you, Norm!"  And everyone at the bar would be like, who is Norm? Then he would have to explain about all of his degenerate internet friends, and why they call him Norm.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Shanedorf said:

A badge of honor

I'll be the 6 foot 8 biker guy in the bar btw. 

23 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

But you have to like, take it out of the bar.  Actually steal it.  And you have to yell, "**** you, Norm!"  And everyone at the bar would be like, who is Norm? Then he would have to explain about all of his degenerate internet friends, and why they call him Norm.

The town I grew up in has a handful of people that call me Norm. And it has nothing to do with the internet, all that was just coincidence. Though I have like 300 nicknames