NFL News & Notes

Leader

Our future #1 ...........

Rotoworld  -   NFL Network's Ian Rapoport believes Jerry Jeudy (high-ankle sprain) will be out "closer to six" weeks. Rapoport noted that the timetable was set at 4-6 weeks but he expects the young receiver to be out for the entirety of that time.

59 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Is it from the normal sized midget?

No it's legit from Cheers that they started calling me that

The old boy that owned that bar started it when he moved back for a summer and worked there since I came in every day at the same time. 

But this was well after I had the NSM user name thing going. 

Edited by Norm
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, thrILL! said:

I was told he was the answer to all our woes in the 2020 NFL Draft. 

He’s a beast of an athlete. This strikes me a coach speak to light a fire under a talented but young player to keep growing.  I don’t know if he would change our fortune, and if love is even serviceable he’s worth it, but I think Aiyuk makes an impact this year and going forward.  

21 hours ago, thrILL! said:

I was told he was the answer to all our woes in the 2020 NFL Draft. 

I wasn't fan of him as a prospect either. I think he busts, especially in that offense with Deebo Samuel and George Kittle eating up all the targets and now with a veteran presence in Sanu, fuhgeddabodit!

13 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

The more things change, the more they stay the same. Hate this for Bulaga, but you sort of expect it with him

Liked the player - but it was right to let him go.
If/when Linsley's back goes south on him again - it will confirm it was right to let him go as well.

14 hours ago, Toddfather said:

This has got to be it for him, right? Hell of a player, but it seems like its time to hang them up.

13 hours ago, {Family Ghost} said:

He's only 32 years old and I don't think these are long term injuries. 

13 hours ago, Toddfather said:

Wow, I honestly didn't know he was only 32... Well then maybe he does have some more in him. 

He's 32 with a history of major injuries to his knees as well as several back problems if memory serves me correctly. He may not hang them up, but he's clearly going to show signs of major decline if/when he comes back. 

In 12 years he's played 16 games 3 years. 

Edited by Old Guy