NFL News & Notes

Leader

Just now, incognito_man said:

He seemed like a schmuck.

Wonder if he even cares

I don't see him recovering from this. According to the reports he pretty much made offensive comments about every group. It was several emails and his story about him not remembering now is total bull****. You may not remember one email, but if there was a string of them within a few days, you know. 

I'd say he cares because he's done in the NFL in any way, shape or form. 

Gruden being that much of a piece of trash doesn’t surprise me at all. That he would also talk like that in emails that he knows could be leaked at some point is stupid as hell on his part. He is finished in the NFL and rightfully so. 

Can’t imagine how Carl Nassib is feeling, knowing his coach said what he said.

Edited by PackFiend

6 minutes ago, PackFiend said:

Can’t imagine how Carl Nassib is feeling, knowing his coach said what he said.

Likely completely unsurprised. I really really doubt anyone who spent time around Gruden would be surprised by this "news".

mostly because everyone who DIDN'T spend time around him is also not surprised.

Edited by incognito_man
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

I'm guessing they got these emails through the NFL's investigation of the Washington Redskins treatment of women. They were all send to Bruce Allen, former GM of the Redskins. Just took a few months for reporters to get them through FOIA requests. 

I like you but take off the tinfoil hat

Andrew Brandt -  The NFL got Gruden out with the leaks; mission accomplished. But the public/fans/media is going to want to know more about these 650,000 emails. Wasn't this case about the toxic workplace of the Washington Football Club? This feels like this is just the beginning, not the end.