NFL News & Notes

Leader

3 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Oh my god. You aren't understanding anything I've been saying.

One last time:

The system we live it economically rewards the demographic it was designed by.

If you don't disagree with that you literally don't disagree with anything I've said the last three pages.

If you do disagree with that, you live in another reality.

Why didn’t you just say that?

;) 

3 minutes ago, OneTwoSixFive said:

This conversation is in NFL news.................. and it isn't NFL anything.

Please take this to TAPT if you want to pursue it further.

Yes agreed. I'm done. I don't even know if I could think of another way to repeat myself short of changing languages.

Lotta angst and defensiveness when you simply openly acknowledge the system in front of those it has benefited (much less try to challenge it).

Edited by incognito_man

28 minutes ago, mikebpackfan said:

You can not be certain which expressed preferences are done so due to societal pressures. 

Do you deny that physiologic and body chemistry differences could be a factor in expressed preferences?

He gets all his misinformation from government school teachers and the likes of the Commie News Network.  If Maddow and Stelter Utter something incoherent it must be true, right?  The debate is over, if you don't agree with them you live in a different reality!!

When you make too much sense for them then they cancel you out...sound asleep woke!

Edited by 15412

18 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

it still wouldn't have been clever or funny if you were capable of getting the joke right

Nah no joke, I know Tyreek's sister and she told me he always had the dream to be a big old oline man but from a young age he was pigeonholed into being a reciever based on his natural ability to run fast, his build and great hands, but even though he is an NFL player and more privileged than most of the people in this world, Tyreek is still miserable because he could not live out his dream of playing Oline. No joke. True story. 

I agree with there is no such thing as natural inclination or tendices based on race, culutre or gender, we are all one and we all deserve to be rich white males.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Brit Pack said:

Nah no joke, I know Tyreek's sister and she told me he always had the dream to be a big old oline man but from a young age he was pigeonholed into being a reciever based on his natural ability to run fast, his build and great hands, but even though he is an NFL player and more privileged than most of the people in this world, Tyreek is still miserable because he could not live out his dream of playing Oline. No joke. True story. 

I agree with there is no such thing as natural inclination or tendices based on race, culutre or gender, we are all one and we all deserve to be rich white males.

Doesn't take much to trigger you lol