NFL News & Notes

Leader

1 hour ago, HighCalebR said:

Its a weird bot for sure.

Are you referring to my post? Is there an issue with what I posted? Guess is should have just said we signed him but PFT had nothing it was through another source so I wanted to note it in the event someone wanted a credible source.

Other than that not sure what this is about came after both my posts on the signing. 

20 hours ago, incognito_man said:

More than anything, just wanted to point out that if anyone thinks that their employer ISN'T or SHOULDN'T be monitoring any activity they do on their enployers' equipment needs to reconsider the reality of the situation.

Long-story short: do whatever you want on your own computer, but ANYTHING you do on your employers' equipment may be very well monitored/recorded and they may someday release it publicly without legal ramifications.

In almost all cases they'd have no reason to do that. But it's always an option for them!

Libraries can and do monitor what people are viewing on the computers supplied by them....At our local library, they have a message that comes up prior to the person agreeing to terms of the computer usage....It openly states what patrons are viewing is under constant watch...Anything deemed upsetting to fellow patrons and considered a misuse of the equipment, will be shut down...

21 hours ago, 40Year Pack Fan said:

Libraries can and do monitor what people are viewing on the computers supplied by them....At our local library, they have a message that comes up prior to the person agreeing to terms of the computer usage....It openly states what patrons are viewing is under constant watch...Anything deemed upsetting to fellow patrons and considered a misuse of the equipment, will be shut down...

Libraries are inherently communist, this behaviour is to be expected there, not like the pure and benevolent capitalism of our beloved corporations. 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Leader said:

ProFootballTalk -  In 102 seasons of NFL football, only one player has died during a game. It happened 50 years ago today, when Lions receiver Chuck Hughes suffered a heart attack on the field.

I just have to find a way to always be playing in an NFL game and I'll probably live forever.

• Like 2

Field Yates -  Not only is Tom Brady-Justin Fields the largest age differential between two starting QBs in a game in NFL history, it also marks a first for Brady: Fields is the first opposing starting QB from Ohio State that Brady has ever faced in his career.

Joe Rowles -  The Broncos are looking to trade Kyle Fuller, per Ian Rapoport.

• Brad Spielberger -  Fuller has about $5.8M in remaining 2021 salary. Broncos would almost certainly have to convert a portion into a bonus to facilitate the move.
  • Andy Herman -  If the Broncos do in fact take on a portion of Fuller’s cap I’d very much expect Green Bay to be in on the conversation as they were with Gilmore. Can’t fit $5.8 mil but if it’s significantly less GB could attain him. Remember Gute signed Fuller to a huge offer sheet Chi matched.