NFL News & Notes

Leader

1 hour ago, HighCalebR said:

I think he should still probably get in for sheer "this is what the human body can do with outside aid" like Bonds should be in baseball

I used to be against this but there are so many people in the baseball hall of fame who used 'roids. Let them in. 

I'll stand firm that none of the modern day cheaters go into the hall, including Pete Rose, until Shoeless Joe Jackson gets in. He didn't even cheat during the Black Sox scandal. He had like a 3rd grade education and had no idea what was going on. Then look at his stats in that series, no way he was in on it. 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

I used to be against this but there are so many people in the baseball hall of fame who used 'roids. Let them in. 

I'll stand firm that none of the modern day cheaters go into the hall, including Pete Rose, until Shoeless Joe Jackson gets in. He didn't even cheat during the Black Sox scandal. He had like a 3rd grade education and had no idea what was going on. Then look at his stats in that series, no way he was in on it. 

Lol I was just talking about Jackson at work and the scandal like 15 minutes ago

1 hour ago, Old Guy said:

I've seen Rose talk, I'm not sure he has beyond a 4th grade education.

Regardless, I think what we are saying is, let them both in.

• Like 2

https://www.yahoo.com/news/tom-brady-giving-bitcoin-fan-132021046.html

Even Tom Brady thinks he should’ve held out for more… 

Heres a idea, why don’t you just give him more? Tom Brady’s net worth is 270 million dollars. His wife… 400 million. They couldn’t give the guy like 100k ? Not even that. 

What a perfect example of the type of capitalism we have in this country. 

30 minutes ago, Rainmaker90 said:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/tom-brady-giving-bitcoin-fan-132021046.html

Even Tom Brady thinks he should’ve held out for more… 

Heres a idea, why don’t you just give him more? Tom Brady’s net worth is 270 million dollars. His wife… 400 million. They couldn’t give the guy like 100k ? Not even that. 

What a perfect example of the type of capitalism we have in this country. 

He gave him a 65K bitcoin from what I read. If the guy got the gameday signed jersey's from Brady and 15 those would become worth a whole lot of money. 

The guy gave up the ball and got rewarded after that. It's his fault if he was looking to 'score'. Maybe he was just fine with giving up the ball and happy with what was given him. 

27 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

He gave him a 65K bitcoin from what I read. If the guy got the gameday signed jersey's from Brady and 15 those would become worth a whole lot of money. 

The guy gave up the ball and got rewarded after that. It's his fault if he was looking to 'score'. Maybe he was just fine with giving up the ball and happy with what was given him. 

65k is something I guess. The guy is still worth over half of BILLION dollars. Make sure that guy is taken care of. Cmon 

17 hours ago, mikebpackfan said:

I've seen Rose talk, I'm not sure he has beyond a 4th grade education.

Regardless, I think what we are saying is, let them both in.

No.

Shoeless Joe was innocent.  Pete Rose was guilty.  See the difference?

Let Rose in after he has waited as long as an innocent player, Jackson, had to wait.