NFL News & Notes

Leader

Adam Schefter -   Steelers activated LB T.J. Watt from the Reserve/COVID-19 List on Saturday. Watt was placed on the list Monday, but now can play on Sunday against the Baltimore Ravens.

- The Seahawks will be activating Adrian Peterson off the practice squad for Sunday’s game against the 49ers. Wasting little time putting him to work.

ProFootballTalk -   Antonio Brown's former live-in chef has gotten his pound of flesh, blowing the whistle on Brown's fake vaccination card. Steven Ruiz now intends to pursue his bag of cash, suing Brown for $10,000 in unpaid invoices.

///

Why Brown doesnt just pay this guy and avoid all this hassle and bad pub is a mystery.

1 hour ago, Leader said:

ProFootballTalk -   Antonio Brown's former live-in chef has gotten his pound of flesh, blowing the whistle on Brown's fake vaccination card. Steven Ruiz now intends to pursue his bag of cash, suing Brown for $10,000 in unpaid invoices.

///

Why Brown doesnt just pay this guy and avoid all this hassle and bad pub is a mystery.

Brown gets off on making the wrong choice. It's been his M.O. for awhile. The dude is a clown shoe.

Ian Rapoport - The NFL's salary cap is set to get back on track in 2022 -- and spending should be back as well, with another anticipated jump in the cap for 2023. The salary cap this season is $182.5 million -- down from $198.2 million in 2020. Sources say next season's cap is expected to reach the $208.2 million maximum agreed upon by the NFL and NFL Players Association in May.

ESPN -  In an effort to avoid further suspensions like the ones handed down to two Tampa Bay Buccaneers, NFL officials spent the past week calling multiple teams to inquire whether players who had gotten COVID-19 had been vaccinated on site at the team's training facility or off site at another location, league sources told ESPN on Saturday. League officials want further information on this in order to ascertain whether any other players have misrepresented their vaccination status

Is anyone watching the Hard Knocks "In Season" version? I have been and have to admit it's far more interesting than the training camp version - storylines for which have kind of been played out.

Would anyone have been interested in a HK's in season covering Green Bay this year? If I could tolerate the constant Rodgers love....(I mean, it's got it's place....but there's only so much I can take) there's a lot of good story lines.

7 hours ago, Leader said:

ESPN -  In an effort to avoid further suspensions like the ones handed down to two Tampa Bay Buccaneers, NFL officials spent the past week calling multiple teams to inquire whether players who had gotten COVID-19 had been vaccinated on site at the team's training facility or off site at another location, league sources told ESPN on Saturday. League officials want further information on this in order to ascertain whether any other players have misrepresented their vaccination status

I wonder if this will lead to the next lockout.