if dorsey trades down from 1, what will you do?

mistakey

This is a hypothetical that has a million different outcomes that would make up the reaction. If he swaps with the Giants and picks up a 2nd and gets his guy? Be happy. Trades down to 5 and takes Baker at 4, who would be his guy, be fine with that. Trades down and we do not take Darnold, Rosen or Baker.... not be happy.

6 minutes ago, FEARtheELF said:

This is a hypothetical that has a million different outcomes that would make up the reaction. If he swaps with the Giants and picks up a 2nd and gets his guy? Be happy. Trades down to 5 and takes Baker at 4, who would be his guy, be fine with that. Trades down and we do not take Darnold, Rosen or Baker.... not be happy.

this

3 hours ago, mistakey said:

sushi haters-

if dorsey trades down from 1 after not signing kirk cousins, but say... trading for alex smith
what will you do

Root for the 49ers for awhile. Thus consummating my Jimmy G bromance. 

Same thing I do with every move that I have no control over, sit there and take it... and maybe complain.

As long as there is a direction that they are going I understand the move.

I wouldn't have drafted Wentz (I would have went Bosa) or Watson (defense probably) so I can't really hate on those moves too much. I don't know what I would do with #1 this year yet so I wouldn't be too mad that the guy I love wasn't chosen because I don't love anyone yet. Everyone says Darnold isn't ready and Rosen doesn't want to be here so I'd probably go Mayfield and hand him the keys if he looked ready and if he didn't start Kessler and cater the offense to his skillset until Mayfield was ready. That isn't happening with Hue but in my scenario Hue is gone anyway.

Archived