Vixen Twins watch Wild Wolves and Loony Lynx (MN Sports Thread)

Heimdallr

26 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

I bet the majority of the US population doesn't know that St. Paul exists.

Growing up in the South Suburbs of Minneapolis, I'm not sure many people there even knew St. Paul existed (myself included).  :D

Now, if I ever move back to Minnesota, I'm moving to St. Paul.  I lived there for 6 months (right before the X was built) and I like it better than Minneapolis.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, swede700 said:

Growing up in the South Suburbs of Minneapolis, I'm not sure many people there even knew St. Paul existed (myself included).  :D

Now, if I ever move back to Minnesota, I'm moving to St. Paul.  I lived there for 6 months (right before the X was built) and I like it better than Minneapolis.  

Do you have your official "Keep St. Paul Boring" t-shirt yet?

3 minutes ago, PrplChilPill said:

Anyone have high hopes for the Gophers in the tourney this year? I have watched zero college BB so far, but that always changes about now....

Nope. I do think they can possibly take down Louisville, beyond that, I give them now shot.

17 minutes ago, The Gnat said:

Nope. I do think they can possibly take down Louisville, beyond that, I give them now shot.

That would likely be it.  If they should happen to win, they'll get destroyed by Izzo and Company (who I have predicted will win the whole dang thing this year...but then again, I haven't watched a lick of college basketball in probably 4-5 years, so I'll probably be massively wrong)

14 minutes ago, VikeManDan said:

Was a bummer about Gable in the B1G10 tourney. Hopefully he's hungry!

Being honest, one of the best things for him was to lose. He needed it. Just wrestling to relaxed. He’s not the same guy he was wrestling at Valley or even the way he was at the beginning of the year. He stopped attacking.

I assume he will run right thru the beginning couple days.

2 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

His redshirt senior year, I was the same age as his brother

I wrestled him, Mike, 2x times in HS. Lost both, he was a Jr. and I was a Fr. and then again my So. and his Sr. year, we were in the same conference.

Guessing that was David then?

• Like 1

Just now, VikeManDan said:

I wrestled him, Mike, 2x times in HS. Lost both, he was a Jr. and I was a Fr. and then again my So. and his Sr. year, we were in the same conference.

Guessing that was David then?

Lol yes, not the same age as Tommy.

I actually live down near Adrian, MN now  and talk to some of the locals on how much they disliked st. Michael and Mikes name always comes up from them back in “I assume” 04.

Mike was damn good, never watched him in high school, but everyone said he was insane.

• Like 1