Vixen Twins watch Wild Wolves and Loony Lynx (MN Sports Thread)

Heimdallr

2 hours ago, gopherwrestler said:

From everyone I’ve talked to that’s still up in with the U has said he is the most hyped QB the football team has had around there Since he’s been there, One of my professors I still chat with told me. 

Higher-rated (by recruiting services) than Shortell, Nelson, Leidner and Streveler. Plus more P5 scholarship offers than those four QBs combined. Like I said, not your typical walk-on.

• Like 1

Prepare to be Fleck-nitized, as he made Runner's World....

It takes a lot to fuel that coaching fire daily. Luckily, Fleck’s frenetic energy gets recharged every morning far before his players, or most sane people, are out of bed. One of college football’s youngest and loudest coaches starts his day quietly putting one foot in front of the other.

His daily run is a predawn ritual that’s stretched throughout his career. These days, that ritual happens on the streets and trails of Edina, Minnesota, where Fleck, 37 years old and entering his second season at Minnesota, calls home.

https://www.runnersworld.com/runners-stories/a22812049/college-football-coach-pj-fleck-runner/