Vixen Twins watch Wild Wolves and Loony Lynx (MN Sports Thread)

Heimdallr

1 minute ago, SemperFeist said:

#6 for the Gophers is single handedly destroying the offensive rhythm for the Gophers. A serious case of alligator arms. 

Thing is..... last year he didn’t do that. Johnson caught everything last year. Him and Smith were the only things I was looking forward to on offense

54 minutes ago, TENINCH said:

Freshman QB is the best QB I've seen at Minnesota. He's got some things to learn but his arm and accuracy is the best I've seen for Minnesota.

Honestly haven’t been impressed with his arm. There’s very little drive on the throws. A lot Of touch, but few RPMs

5 hours ago, Klomp said:

Wait, I thought arm strength didn't matter when judging a QB?

It doesn’t matter without context. I was just refuting another poster saying he’s had the strongest arm of recent quarterbacks. 

And of course arm strength doesn’t matter if Allen can’t hit the Pacific Ocean from five feet away ;)

18 minutes ago, SemperFeist said:

I was impressed with the overall approach to the game. It was nice seeing a coach be aggressive for once. 

Honestly, when I saw that the Gophers were 21 point favorites, with past regimes, I would have taken the under.

Agreed.  I had looked at the box score after the 1st quarter and saw it was 7-7 and rolled my eyes.  But then I saw it again after the game and was amazed that they actually did blow them out.