Sign in to follow this  
Heimdallr

Gophers, Wolves and Loons, oh my! (MN Sports Thread)

Just trade him. No reason we can't build around Pooh Richardson and Luc Longley.

4 minutes ago, TENINCH said:

Just trade him. No reason we can't build around Pooh Richardson and Luc Longley.

Are you trading Felton Spencer too?

Just now, swede700 said:

Are you trading Felton Spencer too?

No he's a key piece also. Using Donyell Marshall and Cherokee Parks for trade bait though.

2 minutes ago, TENINCH said:

No he's a key piece also. Using Donyell Marshall and Cherokee Parks for trade bait though.

As long as Spud Webb is still here im good

Can’t help but think that the death of Nick Connelly had them a bit distracted this week. 

Annexstad looked like an 18 year old in his first B1G action. The offensive line was really bad, but I still think they can win 8 games this year.

The KAT extension was my top priority going into camp. Now that the deal is done, I really don't care what the decision is about Thibs and Butler.

If they fire Thibs, can we void the contracts of any, and all, former Bulls players.  

Edited by SemperFeist

I don’t mind Taj, and Rose played alright, plus he’s on a minimum type deal. 

When Thibs resigns, or is fired, I’m assuming there will be an interim HC during this season. But, who would be a great HC candidate to look at for next season?

Does Layden stay as the GM?

20 hours ago, SemperFeist said:

When Thibs resigns, or is fired, I’m assuming there will be an interim HC during this season. But, who would be a great HC candidate to look at for next season?

Does Layden stay as the GM?

I'm not sure, but it certainly has to be someone who's a little more offensive-minded, because KAT and Wiggins are never going to be defensive juggernauts, so why have a coach who really tries to bang his head against the wall to make them be.  It'd probably be better to get someone who can utilize their strengths to the max and improve their defense enough to just be competent.