Vixen Twins watch Wild Wolves and Loony Lynx (MN Sports Thread)

Heimdallr

2 hours ago, wcblack34 said:

I'm going to be in Europe for about 7 weeks from Nov-January.  I don't really have an itinerary and I want to see a good professional soccer match. Champions League, Bundesliga or Serie A? 

Any thoughts? 

Really just depends which players/teams you want to see. Champion's League is obviously higher profile compared to a league match.

15 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

Really just depends which players/teams you want to see. Champion's League is obviously higher profile compared to a league match.

I'd like to watch Pulisic play, but would also love to see Champion's League.  I could go watch Dortmund play Monaco in Monaco. Kind of want to see Juve too. 

• Like 1

Just now, wcblack34 said:

I'd like to watch Pulisic play, but would also love to see Champion's League.  I could go watch Dortmund play Monaco in Monaco. Kind of want to see Juve too. 

Just pay attention to teams' schedules so you don't go to a game where they are resting the stars

19 hours ago, wcblack34 said:

what you really should do is go to the USMNT games vs England on 11/15 and Italy on 11/20. The England game is at Wembley but I'm not sure where the Italy game will be at. I'm going to both.

2 hours ago, Heimdallr said:

what you really should do is go to the USMNT games vs England on 11/15 and Italy on 11/20. The England game is at Wembley but I'm not sure where the Italy game will be at. I'm going to both.

THAT would be awesome. Unfortunately, I don't get to London until 11/16, and I fly to Macedonia on 11/20. But if you're going to be in that part of the world for a while, I've got nothing planned after that haha.