Vixen Twins watch Wild Wolves and Loony Lynx (MN Sports Thread)

Heimdallr

8 minutes ago, JDBrocks said:

It was fun to watch the Twins play really well on ESPN against a WS contender last night. I don't think Perez will be that guy all season, but if he is the Twins can compete with anyone in a series.

Agreed that is fun to have them on ESPN and win. Perez, if he can do that once every four starts, that would be better than I would expect. This is going to be a fun Twins season, even if they don't make the playoffs, they'll be fu n to watch.

3 minutes ago, swede700 said:

I certainly don't know much about the guy, but I hope it goes well.  

What I know about this guy is that he's a part of  the team that has run the Rockets really well and has a good strength and conditioning guy that he'll probably be bringing with him?

3 hours ago, JDBrocks said:

It was fun to watch the Twins play really well on ESPN against a WS contender last night. I don't think Perez will be that guy all season, but if he is the Twins can compete with anyone in a series.

That Schoop ball was CRUSHED!

• Like 1

Twins taking three of four from the Astros has them now with the best record in baseball going to play the Yankees. I don't like our chances of beating James Paxton, but if we could pull off two of three against the Yankees in New York, I'd feel great about that. Also with the short porch at Yankee statdium, Twins might set another team record for HR's in a 3 game series.

• Like 2

Game three for the Vixen tonight in a rematch against the Kansas City Titans (17-13 week one victory); this time, it's in the great state of Minnesota.  Our wonky bye week schedule is behind us and now we've got seven straight weeks, including tonight, of games. The game can be live streamed here, or you can make the trip out to Farmington high school to catch the game in person. It will be an entertaining night of football and Star Wars characters!

www.townsquare.tv

• Like 4

17 hours ago, RpMc said:

Game three for the Vixen tonight in a rematch against the Kansas City Titans (17-13 week one victory); this time, it's in the great state of Minnesota.  Our wonky bye week schedule is behind us and now we've got seven straight weeks, including tonight, of games. The game can be live streamed here, or you can make the trip out to Farmington high school to catch the game in person. It will be an entertaining night of football and Star Wars characters!

www.townsquare.tv

You need to stop always having games at the same time as United games!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TENINCH said:

Twins game was moved up to 1pm est. It's televised on the MLB Network for those that don't usually get FoxSportsNorth.

Wasn't it moved back to 3 pm? The noon FSN broadcast is yesterday's game.