Vixen Twins watch Wild Wolves and Loony Lynx (MN Sports Thread)

Heimdallr

15 minutes ago, The Gnat said:

I am keeping up with the Loons though, what I've seen this season is more fun to watch the previous years, but I also got Liverpool's Champions League and Premier League runs to keep track of as well. Too many sports, so little time.

The Champions League has been BONKERS this year

1 minute ago, Heimdallr said:

The Champions League has been BONKERS this year

Yes it has, and if Liverpool wins it all I'll be going crazy. Liverpool has been okay to good since I've been paying attention to them, but haven't won anything, and were kind of close last year but then Larius got concussed. 

As dramatic arrivals go, it doesn't get more Northern Minnesota than this. Dr. Brian Donavan, a Bemidji State University professor of English, took an unusual mode of transportation as he arrived at BSU's centennial commencement ceremony.

Complete with a cap, gown, and – most importantly – a life jacket, the professor paddled his way across Lake Bemidji to the BSU campus in his canoe.

https://bringmethenews.com/minnesota-lifestyle/bemidji-state-professor-arrives-at-commencement-ceremony-on-canoe?fbclid=IwAR2kDP41N_zu6hZf1V-mOfNfgshaAIitk2OEOIsZ9eDWZ_Mx39F70pQSioM