Vixen Twins watch Wild Wolves and Loony Lynx (MN Sports Thread)

Heimdallr

12 hours ago, Heimdallr said:

@skywindO2 Did you stay for Wonderwall after the game?

https://streamable.com/gh163

I did, that's pretty cool. Friends and I were belting out the words and all, mostly to annoy one of their younger cousins who called the song an oldie. Is that for every win or every game?

Edited by skywindO2

20 hours ago, TENINCH said:

Jaime Garcia is gone. Fun while it lasted :D

That was kind of hilarious how long he staid, however, I do think that we upgraded the prospect for the Twins, so I'm fine with it.

Now do they sell anyone else today?

1 minute ago, The Gnat said:

That was kind of hilarious how long he staid, however, I do think that we upgraded the prospect for the Twins, so I'm fine with it.

Now do they sell anyone else today?

Oh I hope so. Love Dozier and Santana but we have to get this franchise going in the right direction and that means developing some young talent and watching them grow. I like how the Twins are stacking up on the pitching in the minors.

Yeah, the stacking up prospects is something that I really lie, there were a couple of years there where they just went with hard throwers and only one JT Chagois, has been up and I think he'd be fine if he wasn't getting injured.

I wonder what Dozier's value would be?

With Santana there is another year of contract, plus a team option for a year after that, Santana would need to give us a massive haul if we traded him.

3 minutes ago, The Gnat said:

Yeah, the stacking up prospects is something that I really lie, there were a couple of years there where they just went with hard throwers and only one JT Chagois, has been up and I think he'd be fine if he wasn't getting injured.

I wonder what Dozier's value would be?

With Santana there is another year of contract, plus a team option for a year after that, Santana would need to give us a massive haul if we traded him.

Astros are looking for pitching and apparently have been looking at Santana. I think they have some pieces that they could trade away to get Santana.

So can we get Alex Bregman and their top pitching prospect?

Though, with Jorge Polanco at SS, I do think he can stick, and he should be hitting better, he's definitely a better bat than he's shown as of late. The Astros do have an interesting pitching prospect or two.

12 minutes ago, The Gnat said:

I feel like there is a decent chance it'll be Duffey not Rogers, no real reason for it, but I think that would make more sense seeing as Rogers is a lefty.

and Rodgers stays as the 8th inning/set up guy?