Vixen Twins watch Wild Wolves and Loony Lynx (MN Sports Thread)

Heimdallr

1 hour ago, The Gnat said:

I like them  pretty well, the blue one less so than the white one. I want to see them on someone, because renderings only give you so much of an idea of what they look like.

I think when we get to see the green one is where I'll be disappointed (as that is probably going to be the "Athlete's Mindset" edition).  

Twins win yet again. Those were two great offensive innings to watch. And not getting production from Dozier was kind of sad, but both Mauer and Buxton getting 3 hits was exactly what both of them needed, and Sano got on base as did Polanco again. This team is going to have a really good offense sooner rather than later.

• Like 1

Buxton's defense is so  good.

And he's been hitting pretty well as of late. .326 post All-Star break, that's over 40 some AB's so not a ton, but his July/Aug numbers are 25 for 72 AB's.

Torii Hunter and LeTroy Hawkins are so good on the mic doing color commentary.

• Like 1

It is going to be a pretty incredible stadium. The supporter's section (standing only) will have a 35 degree slope, and the upper bowl will be 33 degrees. Some of the steepest in the world. The closest seat is 17 feet from the field, and the furthest is 125 feet.

Twins have a chance to really go on a nice run. Looking at records, the best opponent they face from now until Sep. 18 is Kansas City (62-61).

5 at CWS (47-74)
3 at TOR (59-65)
3 vs CWS (47-74)
3 vs KC (62-61)
3 at TB (61-65)
4 at KC (62-61)
2 vs SD (55-68)
4 vs TOR (59-65)