Vixen Twins watch Wild Wolves and Loony Lynx (MN Sports Thread)

Heimdallr

51 minutes ago, wcblack34 said:

He's hit at every level, but I don't think anyone could have expected this. And watching him hit, he's no fluke. He also has positional flexibility. He's looked great at 3B today. Maybe not the power guy you'd like on the corners, but he's just too good to keep on the bench. Imagine if Kirilloff really is a better hitter....

He doesn't have the power but he makes such consistent contact. Once Buxton and Cron come back there'll be some good players on the bench but everyone should stay fresh

I have always been a fan of Bremer calling the Twins’ games. 

But the man needs a better home run call. He’s so used to seeing warning track power that he sounds so unsure whether or not the ball is a home run. He still calls it like it’s just a deep fly ball. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SemperFeist said:

But the man needs a better home run call. He’s so used to seeing warning track power that he sounds so unsure whether or not the ball is a home run. He still calls it like it’s just a deep fly ball. 

He does get over excited on enough warning fly balls yet though

1 hour ago, SemperFeist said:

He has a few good ones.

9 hours ago, SemperFeist said:

I remember Bremer being the fill-in guy 30-some years ago when Ted Robinson and John Rooney were the Twins' play-by-play guys in the mid-80s to early 90s and he did the same thing then.  He's never really changed.    

Edited by swede700