Vixen Twins watch Wild Wolves and Loony Lynx (MN Sports Thread)

Heimdallr

I'm ready for playoffs.

I think if the Twins win game 1, they win the series in 4, if they lose it, they lose the series in 4. Having Kepler in the line-up and Arreaz would both be huge for the Twins chances. And I didn't watch much of the last couple of games, did Garver play in them? I know he left a game with hip tightness, we need his bat in the line-up.

11 minutes ago, The Gnat said:

I'm ready for playoffs.

I think if the Twins win game 1, they win the series in 4, if they lose it, they lose the series in 4. Having Kepler in the line-up and Arreaz would both be huge for the Twins chances. And I didn't watch much of the last couple of games, did Garver play in them? I know he left a game with hip tightness, we need his bat in the line-up.

I know he played a couple days after that but that might have been the only game

On 9/28/2019 at 5:05 PM, Klomp said:

Statement game for the Gophers

And there's a chance they could be 8-0 (although unlikely as they continue to do poorly against Maryland for whatever reason) heading into their game (with 2 weeks to plan for it) vs. Penn State on 11/9.  

16 minutes ago, The Gnat said:

Excellent, if Garver played they probably were just resting him going in. I just want people to be healthy so we destroy the Yankees.

From the sounds of it the Yankees don't have much more pitching than the twins so that helps. I was really hoping Kepler could get a couple games in before the playoffs but hopefully he'll be ready to go

After all of us were shouting about the bullpen and making moves etc., Twins relievers ended up with the best FIP in MLB this year. And - it was mostly the guys that we were complaining about as fans in the beginning of the year. A strong bullpen and the ability to hit homers gives me hope in this series.

6 minutes ago, JDBrocks said:

After all of us were shouting about the bullpen and making moves etc., Twins relievers ended up with the best FIP in MLB this year. And - it was mostly the guys that we were complaining about as fans in the beginning of the year. A strong bullpen and the ability to hit homers gives me hope in this series.

Sometimes patience pays off. I was ready to give up on May after he gave up the lead in the game I was at but he's been pretty good since then

• Like 1