Vixen Twins watch Wild Wolves and Loony Lynx (MN Sports Thread)

Heimdallr

9 minutes ago, wcblack34 said:

Roll ‘em all you want. It’s true. 

Totally true. Ownership definitely had their best pitcher suspended, best defender injured, and the reliever that they brought in have season ending surgery. 

I love it that when the team stops executing they way they have been all season it’s the ownership’s fault. Just an illogical take really.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, JDBrocks said:

Totally true. Ownership definitely had their best pitcher suspended, best defender injured, and the reliever that they brought in have season ending surgery. 

I love it that when the team stops executing they way they have been all season it’s the ownership’s fault. Just an illogical take really.

They lowered payroll, and have one pitcher under contract next year. And Perez, their big off season pitching acquisition....

• Like 1

Lol. I’m not an ownership apologist. It’s just a terrible take to say that this group of players folding against the Yankees is their fault. They have been cheap. This is not a symptom of that. No way we are having this discussion if the score was reversed right now.

21 minutes ago, JDBrocks said:

Lol. I’m not an ownership apologist. It’s just a terrible take to say that this group of players folding against the Yankees is their fault. They have been cheap. This is not a symptom of that. No way we are having this discussion if the score was reversed right now.

The score is no way indicative of inadequate pitching. Got it. 

I didn’t say that. Ever. Should they have anticipated the Pineda suspension?

I will be part of the mob if the sit on their hands and refuse to build on a monster foundation this offseason. But to come in here and blame ownership for a 7 run inning is a cheap, bad take.

• Like 1