Vixen Twins watch Wild Wolves and Loony Lynx (MN Sports Thread)

Heimdallr

Couldn’t get away from work enough to watch the game, but watched play-by-play on my phone. Super disappointing to lose two straight games at home, against a mediocre team. And for all of ya tired of being a MN sports fan, I’m with you. I was actually hooked on the Twins success (especially with what the Vikings are trotting out onto the field this year)....that’s how they get ya. String you in and break your heart. Damn you MN professional sports team 😔!

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Cearbhall said:

They kept the streak alive, huh?

Is there a fraction of Twins fans that were rooting for a loss in order to increase the chances of a coach getting fired, better draft position, or anything like that? If so, congratulations to those people.

I would hope not but there is probably some out there 

On 9/30/2020 at 3:24 PM, JDBrocks said:

Why can't I just be a fair weather/bandwagon fan?

Minnesota sports - ripping your heart out since 1992.

At least there's the Lynx.  Outside of the Twins in 1987 and 1991, Minnesota sports has been ripping the hearts out of fans since 1961, when the Twins and Vikings arrived.  

NHL draft starts tomorrow at 6 pm CST. Round 1 only. Rounds 2-7 will be Wednesday starting at 1030 am CST.

Wild have the 9th pick in the first round.

Thought I saw a Russo tweet saying they might have a Dubnyk/Donato deal lined up with the Sharks.

Edited by VikeManDan
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, VikeManDan said:

NHL draft starts tomorrow at 6 pm CST. Round 1 only. Rounds 2-7 will be Wednesday starting at 1030 am CST.

Wild have the 9th pick in the first round.

Thought I saw a Russo tweet saying they might have a Dubnyk/Donato deal lined up with the Sharks.

Traded Donato to the Sharks for 2021 3rd.