Vixen Twins watch Wild Wolves and Loony Lynx (MN Sports Thread)

Heimdallr

10 hours ago, VIKINGS101011 said:

Lots of steam for LaMelo Ball at 1 lately. Wolves apparently had another interview with him as well as a private workout.

Based on what I've read, I still think Edwards would be the better pick, as he would fit in better.  When I see Ball's name, I just think that he's going to want out as soon as he's drafted.  

24 minutes ago, swede700 said:

Based on what I've read, I still think Edwards would be the better pick, as he would fit in better.  When I see Ball's name, I just think that he's going to want out as soon as he's drafted.  

Both definitely seem to have there downfalls. Edwards passion and work ethic giving off Wiggins 2.0 vibes to some. What's interesting to me is most, if not all of these draft experts seem to have LaMelo as there #1 guy now. Hopefully they see or know something that alot of fans don't. Based off what I've read, there will be a lot of unhappy fans if Melo is the pick and kept. I've rescinded my NBA scouting takes after being sure Culver was the right pick last year.

Regarding the wanting out, It doesnt seem like we have heard much from Lavar since Lonzo left LA. LaMelo seems like a chill dude as well from what I've heard.

I'd be fine if the Wolves moved down from #1 this year, I'd love to see them move back to #3. I think that Edwards might be worth the #1 overall pick, but this draft has a bunch of players who are worth the #3 overall pick in an average draft, the likes of Ball, Toppin, Edwards, and more.

Some of you may have seen the "Reverse Retro" jerseys were announced...and the Wild are basically having the same jersey as they currently use, but with North Stars colors.  Here's where that jersey is falling into the "power rankings" of all the retros that will be used on occasion in the upcoming season.

https://nhl.nbcsports.com/2020/11/16/nhl-power-rankings-ranking-the-31-reverse-retro-jerseys/

7 hours ago, swede700 said:

Some of you may have seen the "Reverse Retro" jerseys were announced...and the Wild are basically having the same jersey as they currently use, but with North Stars colors.  Here's where that jersey is falling into the "power rankings" of all the retros that will be used on occasion in the upcoming season.

https://nhl.nbcsports.com/2020/11/16/nhl-power-rankings-ranking-the-31-reverse-retro-jerseys/

I love it