Vixen Twins watch Wild Wolves and Loony Lynx (MN Sports Thread)

Heimdallr

6 minutes ago, SemperFeist said:

But I still don’t know how the Wolves would manage to put together a package that is more enticing than other teams potentially looking at Simmons.

And to think, they are in the position they are in started because Glen looked into Wiggins' eyes and believed him.  

26 minutes ago, swede700 said:

And to think, they are in the position they are in started because Glen looked into Wiggins' eyes and believed him.  

They’re in this position for a lot reasons. 

Honestly, I would have looked to trade KAT and Russell before the draft. Tear it all down and start over around Edwards. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/2/2021 at 10:32 PM, SemperFeist said:

The Gophers are not a well coached football team. 

It's college football, they are about as well-coached as other college football teams...which is kinda why I don't watch a whole lot of it.  It's why talent always wins, because there isn't a whole lot of coaching that can be done, as they aren't allowed to, especially when trying to balance the academics, which is more important at the U of M than it is at places like Alabama or even Ohio State.