Vixen Twins watch Wild Wolves and Loony Lynx (MN Sports Thread)

Heimdallr

16 hours ago, wcblack34 said:

Trevor Bauer is no longer suspended. Could probably get the Dodgers to part with him. PR nightmare, probably. But he’d be the ace on our staff. 

I should clarify that I’m not serious about this. Just that it is likely the only way this front office would ever be able to get a true #1 starter. 

I'd root for them to lose every game if they signed him. 

• Like 1

Nice win for the Gophers

But schools need to start refusing to play in these bowl games if the organizers aren’t going to provide a quality field for the players to play on. Between watching the Gophers and Syracuse slip and slide around, and seeing inch and a half gaps in the seams of the field turf in the UNC/Oregon game yesterday, it’s just ridiculous. 

• Like 1

On 12/29/2022 at 2:35 PM, SemperFeist said:

Nice win for the Gophers

The Syracuse Orange couldn’t capitalize on an improved offensive showing in the second half as small Orange mistakes turned into big gains for the Minnesota Gophers. A pick-six and 72-yard kickoff return from the Gophers gave Minnesota all the momentum it needed to wrestle control away from the Orange as Syracuse lost the Pinstripe Bowl 28-20.

https://www.nunesmagician.com/2022/12/29/23531194/minnesota-28-syracuse-20-orange-mistakes-derail-pinstripe-bowl-comeback?fbclid=IwAR0BA2nz8L4qb1hWMM9ruJhQPJ9i0xgyq1u1YxhTC5Vdx6JgJPhR6sH6Z5k

fun fact: the Syracuse Orange are one of only three colleges whose sports mascot is singular. what are the others?

4 minutes ago, vike daddy said:

The Syracuse Orange couldn’t capitalize on an improved offensive showing in the second half as small Orange mistakes turned into big gains for the Minnesota Gophers. A pick-six and 72-yard kickoff return from the Gophers gave Minnesota all the momentum it needed to wrestle control away from the Orange as Syracuse lost the Pinstripe Bowl 28-20.

https://www.nunesmagician.com/2022/12/29/23531194/minnesota-28-syracuse-20-orange-mistakes-derail-pinstripe-bowl-comeback?fbclid=IwAR0BA2nz8L4qb1hWMM9ruJhQPJ9i0xgyq1u1YxhTC5Vdx6JgJPhR6sH6Z5k

fun fact: the Syracuse Orange are one of only three colleges whose sports mascot is singular. what are the others?

I don't know if this is correct  Stanford Cardinal. Alabama Crimson Tide. Tulane Green Wave. 

1 hour ago, marshpit23 said:

Math and music, correct? 

that is correct. because both math and music are seen as codes in the brain. the same part of the brain deals with both "sciences." and in a prodigy's brain it is uber developed early on.

there are no child prodigies in physics or chemistry or biology....

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, vike daddy said:

that is correct. because both math and music are seen as codes in the brain. the same part of the brain deals with both "sciences." and in a prodigy's brain it is uber developed early on.

there are no child prodigies in physics or chemistry or biology....

What about chess? Or are they just considered really good at a game?