Vixen Twins watch Wild Wolves and Loony Lynx (MN Sports Thread)

Heimdallr

2 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

Is it surprising that Mo Ibrahim wasn't drafted? I thought he was a really good RB?

I was not surprised in the least.  He was a productive RB, but he doesn't really have the physical makeup that translates to the NFL.  I've always thought of him as a shorter version of David Cobb. 

12 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

Is it surprising that Mo Ibrahim wasn't drafted? I thought he was a really good RB?

He's not a homerun RB in really anyway, I wouldn't be surprised if he sticks around the NFL for a few years as a back-up workhorse when you need someone to take carries late in a year.

1 hour ago, JDBrocks said:

I'm glad they got Lopez and extended him and I would still make that trade every single time, but Arraez is such a special hitter.

Definitely miss watching him hit in a Twins uniform. He was so much fun to watch. Lopez has been great, and he'll be a productive member of the staff for the foreseeable future, but Arraez is such a rarity in today's game.

24 minutes ago, JDBrocks said:

I'd have to think pretty hard to come up with a more poorly officiated game than last night's Twins/Dodgers game. holy cow.

I've seen the comments everywhere...sounds like that was evidence of the need for electronic strike zones.  🤣

58 minutes ago, JDBrocks said:

I don't think we're too far away from Royce Lewis making it back to the big club. He's got 20 days left on the IL before he can be activated. He's already hitting homers and stealing bases at St. Paul.

He's your starting 3B that day, IMO. I'd prefer CF, but whatever....