(Poll) Predict the QB John Dorsey Wants at Number 1

Mind Character

(Poll) Which QB Does John Dorsey Want at Number 1?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. (Poll) Which QB Does John Dorsey Want at Number 1?

I think it will comes down to the total package of scouting. 

Prodays.

interviews. 

Combine. 

O hope Dorsey has some good psychological evaluation tools. 

Thw personality of Mahomes seem mote like Darnold than Baker, the same with Alex Smith. 

Also Baker is an emotional leader to somebody extent. Brees and Wilson are cool headed guys which is what I want out the QB. 

Especially is the the football and metropolitan paradise of Cleveland . 

On 1/20/2018 at 4:51 AM, freakygeniuskid said:

I mean, Farmer stunk, but so far our last two drafts have outpaced GB's average draft the last five or six years for amount of talent added. Now that's taking some optimistic views, but still... Don't let the old boy's club tell you who is and isn't good at evaluating talent. Results should speak on that, not chummy media members.

I have high hopes for Dorsey/Wolf/Highsmith, but let's not go crowning them. FO guys thinking they're smarter than everyone else is how we've been what we've been for so long. Gotta evaluate on tangible results rather than, "the league thinks he's great!" because the league thought Michael Lombardi was a great GM, and "league sources" said Farmer got promoted so he wouldn't be hired out from under us by another team. It astounds me how much we believe what other people in the league say about who should run their competition, no wonder only a handful of teams haven't had insane turnover the last few years.

Agreed that a wait & see is the best approach, but these guys do have a resume of note.  The only one who thought Lombardi was a great GM was Lombardi.  For our sake, I hope it's Darnold - just don't want another year or two of TMZ covers the NFL non-sense, and Baker for all his skills has some growing up to do.  

On 1/19/2018 at 3:42 AM, Mind Character said:

John Dorsey will draft Baker Mayfield number 1 overall. Book it. I'd put a lot of money on it.

https://www.diehards.com/oklahoma/former-nfl-gm-says-draft-baker-mayfield-franchise-quarterback

Scot McCloughan thinks Baker Mayfield “....reminds me of a shorter version of Brett Favre."

And he would rather build around him than Sam Darnold, Josh Rosen, and Josh Allen.

McCloughan and Dorsey are pees in a pod.

As I predicted first, Dorsey will take Mayfield number 1.

Everyone hates Hue, but it may be up to Hue and his USC Sam Darnold love to save us...by going all in on Sam Darnold.

Maybe Todd Haley, Ken Zampese, and Hue can unify for Team Darnold??

Will the triumvirate of Eliot Wolf, Highsmith, and Dorsey band together behind their next "smaller Favre" and override the coaches decision?

Will this debate ultimately undo the potentially honeymoon period between Dorsey and Hue?

Will Jimmy Haslam actually side with Hue and undermine his GM to go with Darnold?

For answers to this and more, tune in next time to your favorite show "meathead Dorsey's taking Baker number 1."

-------------------------------------------------------------

Did I mention that I hate this time of the year?

And even more I hate that we're going to freaking pass on Sam Darnold after years of losing and somehow getting the number 1 overall pick......

Oh by the way, I saw Sashi at a strip club with Kenny Britt, and he told me that he would've selected Sam Darnold...

8 hours ago, Mind Character said:

https://www.diehards.com/oklahoma/former-nfl-gm-says-draft-baker-mayfield-franchise-quarterback

Scot McCloughan thinks Baker Mayfield “....reminds me of a shorter version of Brett Favre."

And he would rather build around him than Sam Darnold, Josh Rosen, and Josh Allen.

McCloughan and Dorsey are pees in a pod.

As I predicted first, Dorsey will take Mayfield number 1.

Everyone hates Hue, but it may be up to Hue and his USC Sam Darnold love to save us...by going all in on Sam Darnold.

Maybe Todd Haley, Ken Zampese, and Hue can unify for Team Darnold??

Will the triumvirate of Eliot Wolf, Highsmith, and Dorsey band together behind their next "smaller Favre" and override the coaches decision?

Will this debate ultimately undo the potentially honeymoon period between Dorsey and Hue?

Will Jimmy Haslam actually side with Hue and undermine his GM to go with Darnold?

For answers to this and more, tune in next time to your favorite show "meathead Dorsey's taking Baker number 1."

-------------------------------------------------------------

Did I mention that I hate this time of the year?

And even more I hate that we're going to freaking pass on Sam Darnold after years of losing and somehow getting the number 1 overall pick......

Oh by the way, I saw Sashi at a strip club with Kenny Britt, and he told me that he would've selected Sam Darnold...

If the battle is between Mayfield and Darnold, I’m good.

I can’t think of a clearer example of how these retards shouldn’t be able to mess this up.

8 minutes ago, StewieRules said:

Another 6-footer to get worn & abused in the Cleveland cold?  Im telling you, if they mess this one up - there's no fixing it without another five years of losing.  

*Another 6-footer with an arrest history related to drinking and pattern of attitude problems.

6 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

If the battle is between Mayfield and Darnold, I’m good.

I can’t think of a clearer example of how these retards shouldn’t be able to mess this up.

Roger Goodell: "We now commence the 2018 NFL draft.With the first pick in the 2018 NFL Draft, the Cleveland Browns select....Josh Allen Quarterback...Wyomng."

32 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

Roger Goodell: "We now commence the 2018 NFL draft.With the first pick in the 2018 NFL Draft, the Cleveland Browns select....Josh Allen Quarterback...Wyomng."

Don’t even put that out in the universe man.

Id honestly be less upset if we drafted the guard from ND, at least I feel certain he’ll be a stud.

Archived