(Poll) Which QB Does Hue Jackson Want at Number 1?

Mind Character

1. (Poll) Which QB Does Hue Jackson Want at Number 1?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. 1. (Poll) Which QB Does Hue Jackson Want at Number 1?

Hue Jackson wants Sam Darnold or Josh Rosen at 1. Book it.

Hue wants a QB that is ultra accurate and can stay compact in the pocket and deliver an accurate ball with a "Sturdy front leg' against pressure.

Jared Goff was his holy grail prospect as Goff's pocket poise and presence were off the chart along with his ability to avoid pressure in the pocket with subtle movements while keeping his eyes down field.

Rosen and Darnold both don't drop their eyes against pressure.

Hue is a traditionalist and will likely side with Dorsey that Josh Rosen is a "stay away prospect" so ultimately Hue will want Sam Darnold the most out the remaining QBs.

I think Darnold here as well.

I just see Darnold as the guy most will view as the consensus no 1qb, both in the media and in the organization.

I don’t think Hue or Dorsey gamble on a 6’ QB at number 1 and I just like what I see from Darnold more than Rosen.  

A legit case can be made for all 3, but Darnold is the apple of my eye.  And he gives me a stiffy.  The apple of my eye and junk so to speak.

17 minutes ago, OttoGrahamsGhost said:

I would think Hue would want Rosen.  He wants the person most ready to come in and start day 1 because currently, he doesn't have a QB on the roster who can win a game for him.  That said I hope it's Darnold. 

I don’t think Hue wants any rookie QB starting tbh.

He knows his job is on the line and I think he’ll want a vet who isn’t going to have the growing pains of a rookie.

I don’t blame him for that.

7 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

He knows his job is on the line and I think he’ll want a vet who isn’t going to have the growing pains of a rookie.

I just hope that we go for the:

*Trade for Alex Smith route (PLEASE do this)

or

*Sign a quality veteran route (Maybe Tyrod Taylor (surprisingly decent vertical passer, which is an interesting fit in Hue's system), Bradford if healthy (I smirked too), Teddy Bridgewater (if healthy), or Cousins (pipe dream))

and NOT the:

*Trade for AJ McCarron route

2 hours ago, CBrownsman said:

I voted Sam Darnold but that's only because Lamar Jackson wasn't listed.

Something tells me that's who he would want...

Nah he hasn’t privately worked him out. That’s where Hue can tell if the ground moves or not. 

I don't really care who Hue wants. Rosen would probably fit best in his system. Hue has never done anything to get the reputation of a QB guru. Dalton had a good year when he was his OC, that's about it.

Hue wanted RGIII. Hue got RGIII. Hue wanted Kessler. Hue got Kessler.

4 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

That's a good point. Smart thing to do would be to sign a Smith/Bradford, and let whoever the rookie is and Kizer sit and take notes behind him. 

Archived