Robbie Anderson Arrested...Again

KingOfNewYork

Just now, Bianconero said:

We don't win anyway

LOL...so you want that to continue? No use to us being suspended or in jail. Got to have character guys that know not to act like a complete hoodrat off the field. Youre a professional, time to evolve. I have no patience for #%&! like this. That's why entertaining sheldon again is mindless. Do we want this BS to change or do we want to be the oakland raiders?

1 minute ago, GangGreen420 said:

We can’t rely on Enunwa right now with that injury. We almost have to pretend like we don’t have him and anything we get from him is added value.

WR needs to be addressed in some way 

So glad we drafted two absolute gems last year....if the pressure wasnt on mac before...its sky high now. Its cool though, cuz Devin Smith is going to light it up lol

7 minutes ago, GangGreen420 said:

Agreed. We can’t preach “culture” and have a guy like him around.

this rebuild is going awesome 

I think they can spin it as saying we need to help Robby through his issues, I don't necessarily agree with it but they can come up with an excuse to keep him.

1 minute ago, ekill08x said:

So glad we drafted two absolute gems last year....if the pressure wasnt on mac before...its sky high now. Its cool though, cuz Devin Smith is going to light it up lol

Our WR corps was the definition of mediocre even before this.

Thought Mac might have had something here other than a top 3 player that falls to him. Guess not.

Just now, GangGreen420 said:

What makes you think they want an excuse to keep him?

Just cause he looked like a great weapon moving forward on the cheap for the next 2 years. If they don't want him then by all means send him packing, I didn't get that impression though.

2 minutes ago, rdelaney89 said:

Just cause he looked like a great weapon moving forward on the cheap for the next 2 years. If they don't want him then by all means send him packing, I didn't get that impression though.

Yeah but I was under the impression they only want high character guys. Bowles already seemed irked by his pro bowl plead. He might even face jail time/suspension as they learn more.

2 minutes ago, KingOfTheDot said:

Q coming back, Devin Smith still here, Stewart and Hansen plus cap space and draft picks. 

I wanted him gone after the pro bowl stuff honestly. This is too much.

Q, Devin Smith, Stewart, and a Hansen Bro

This organization has gotten to all of our heads

Just now, GangGreen420 said:

He’s apparently a bit of a headcase as well. Dude can definitely play though 

I haven't heard too much about him besides his little fight on the field towards the end of the game. If that's it, it doesn't bother me. Sometimes players lose it. I've seen the coolest people like AJ Green & Andre Johnson lose it. 

It will be interesting to see how Macc handles this situation with this cap space. 

Just now, ekill08x said:

Q is actually good...dont put the other misfit toys in his class.

Q is good, yes - but he just missed all of last season with a back injury

Then a player who has never played a full game in his life was named, as well as two mid-round rookies with a combined 15 catches to their names

C'mon guys

Archived