Robbie Anderson Arrested...Again

KingOfNewYork

The worst charges seemed to be the threats he threw at the officer. However they are not on the initial arrest report.  Without those charges it is mostly traffic violations and resisting arrest non violently.  He goes to court in March for last years arrest, I don’t think that will go well for him after this arrest. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/New-York-Jets-Wide-Receiver-Robby-Anderson-Arrested-in-South-Florida-470151173.html%3famp=y

Bowles will almost positively cut him. Disgusting comments, me first attitude and past incidents. I was really rooting for Robbie but you can only shoot yourself in the foot so many times before your actions outweigh your value.

5 minutes ago, GangGreen420 said:

Well when you talk up guys like Hackenberg the way you did and try to sell this WR corps, what do you expect? Then you take the high horse route.

have a good day!

I'm not the police but it is probably best off you two stop quoting each other. I think we can all act like adults here. It is pretty immature for each of you to go back at one another again and again and takes away the forum for the rest of us.

He also bragged about his money so if you got pulled over doing 100 in a 45 then just STFU and pay the ticket.  Dude is a moron, I'd be 100% ok with them cutting him but they won't.  

He'll get one last chance this year because of his play and salary though.  

2 hours ago, GangGreen420 said:

Yeah but I was under the impression they only want high character guys. Bowles already seemed irked by his pro bowl plead. He might even face jail time/suspension as they learn more.

Agreed, I'd have no problem cutting him. I think they'll wait to know all the details before releasing him. 

He definitely needs an anger management program or two. I don’t think we cut him unless he’s been a problem in the locker room. If he gets jail time he’d go on an indefinite suspension. When he gets out or even if he doesn’t serve time he’ll probably get suspended by league for a few games. After that we’d still hold his playing rights so It will depend on how Mac and Bowles want to handle him. As far as I know there was no guns or drugs involved. 

IMHO he needs a haircut so he doesn’t look like an escapee from Azkaban. 

Sorry I haven’t been so active this week... I’m with my wife on vacation in Turks and Caicos.

Back to the Jets... this is why this guy was an an UDFA... he’s had issues within months of when we’ve drafted him. And everyone thinks we have weapons. Sign AR15 or Landry please. I’ve been preaching weapons for years.

44 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

Sorry I haven’t been so active this week... I’m with my wife on vacation in Turks and Caicos.

Back to the Jets... this is why this guy was an an UDFA... he’s had issues within months of when we’ve drafted him. And everyone thinks we have weapons. Sign AR15 or Landry please. I’ve been preaching weapons for years.

Hopefully Mac is smart enough to realize that we need to add one of them.  I think AR makes more sense, but i'd be cool either way.

9 hours ago, Jetfan66 said:

I'm not the police but it is probably best off you two stop quoting each other. I think we can all act like adults here. It is pretty immature for each of you to go back at one another again and again and takes away the forum for the rest of us.

Umm wasn't me, he brings Hackenberg to me in every thread including this one so yeah I asked him to stop and what did he do? Bring up watching Hack freshman tape. So yeah don't bunch me into that.

18 hours ago, rdelaney89 said:

I think we still hold onto him the next 2 years but we will be in play for a WR this season. Dez, Demarius, Landry, Robinson, and Moncrief could all be in play.

You are the guy who picked him, all kidding aside what is wrong with all these NFL players getting into trouble all the time? THIS CHARGE 

Archived