Robbie Anderson Arrested...Again

KingOfNewYork

6 hours ago, Dr.O said:

Will most likely land a plea deal.

Just shows you how stupid Anderson really is. I see no reason at all that he will get a plea deal, he could have killed somebody. This is Florida not up north with all the liberal judges. They have it on tape that he wanted to rape the cops wife. Six months to a year on a chain gang down here in Florida will straighten him out.

6 hours ago, Dr.O said:

Will most likely land a plea deal.

7 hours ago, ekill08x said:

guy is just trash. i wish we cut him i dont care how good he is. what he said to that cop was disgraceful. i have zero respect for this pos.

The problem is I think this is just the guy he is. Got arrested last year and all season when he did something good he had to do something larger than life that drew attention to him. And now this. I actually have 0 confidence this changes him. He will get arrested again mark my words.

2 hours ago, Bobby816 said:

The problem is I think this is just the guy he is. Got arrested last year and all season when he did something good he had to do something larger than life that drew attention to him. And now this. I actually have 0 confidence this changes him. He will get arrested again mark my words.

100%. There is no room in the NFL for players like this or in society for that matter. He will be locked up at some point down the road and a 6'3 guy who is built like a junior high school girl wont make it very long. Might as well give him heals. 

55 minutes ago, ekill08x said:

100%. There is no room in the NFL for players like this or in society for that matter. He will be locked up at some point down the road and a 6'3 guy who is built like a junior high school girl wont make it very long. Might as well give him heals. 

Now that's out of line.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/30/2018 at 10:31 AM, Bobby816 said:

Pleaded not guilty to all 9 charges.

The New York Daily News' Manish Mehta writes the Jets "aren't ready to give up on" Robby Anderson. Analysis: Anderson was arrested for the second time in as many offseasons in January, this time for several traffic violations and allegedly threatening the arresting officer's wife. The incident should lead to a suspension, but the Jets look likely to keep the young receiver around, an unsurprising decision considering how well he played in 2017. A restricted free agent in 2019, the Jets can retain Anderson at a relatively cheap cost for the next two seasons.

3 minutes ago, rickyt31 said:

Macc will probably bring in someone who can take his job and then trade him.

What a waste I thought we finally got the deep threat that we need for years. You wonder what goes thru this kids minds to wreck their lives.

Just now, doumeyer said:

What a waste I thought we finally got the deep threat that we need for years. You wonder what goes thru this kids minds to wreck their lives.

Yeah, there is something going on. But I heard the cop had a bad rep, so I'm going to wait until I know the whole story. Macc will have to protect himself at WR. Don't know Enunw'a health & don't know Anderson's situation.

I think Robby will be with us for the next 2 years unless we find someone better. He's just so cheap it doesn't make sense to lose him, by week 1 of the season there won't be much noise about his arrest. I don't believe we give him a contract after those 2 years though.

Archived