The LBC

Jets WR Robbie Anderson Arrested (multiple charges)

Police in the city of Sunrise arrested him Friday morning on nine charges, including resisting an officer, harming a public servant or family member and eluding a law enforcement officer with sirens on. He also allegedly committed several traffic offenses, including reckless driving, speeding and running two red lights.

Andy Slater of WINZ radio in Miami reported that was driving 105 mph in a 45 mph zone and did not immediately pull over for police. When he finally stopped, he told the arresting officer that he was going to sexually assault his wife, the report said.

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2018/01/19/robby-anderson-jets-arrested-again/

This is Anderson's second arrest in as many offseasons.  I think it's safe to say there's a suspension incoming at minimum.  How tolerant has the Jets organization under Maccagnan and Bowles been towards arrests and lawlessness?

He struck me as a me-first type of player and this sort of situation is causing him to begin to gain a reputation as another diva WR. He needs to straighten up fast before he wastes his talent.

It's so easy to keep your mouth shut. Let your pride go, what do you have to prove? You're a multi-millionaire with a highly-sought after skill set. One in a genetic million. Why bother bullying a low-paid government patsy with junk qualifications? You've already beaten him in life. Spend a few hours in jail and pay a lawyer to knock the charges down to next to nothing.

52 minutes ago, OleXmad said:

Eh at least he didn't stab someone. 

Or shoot himself in the foot! lol

Plans to represent himself, entering a plea of "Dindoo nuffin' ".

Image result for jets wr robby anderson

3 hours ago, RuskieTitan said:

He struck me as a me-first type of player and this sort of situation is causing him to begin to gain a reputation as another diva WR. He needs to straighten up fast before he wastes his talent.

Ochocinco is his mentor/training partner.  That should say enough.

Every Jets off-season needs to be christened with an arrest.  Now we can find our new OC.

2 hours ago, cddolphin said:

It's so easy to keep your mouth shut. Let your pride go, what do you have to prove? You're a multi-millionaire with a highly-sought after skill set. One in a genetic million. Why bother bullying a low-paid government patsy with junk qualifications? You've already beaten him in life. Spend a few hours in jail and pay a lawyer to knock the charges down to next to nothing.

Going to disagree with this completely. One is helping people, and one is an entertainer.

Seems like a big blow to the Jets if he is suspended, at least on paper looks like he was the #1 receiver.

Edited by tima