The PFF Foundation Draft

bucsfan333

https://profootballfocus.com/news/pro-the-pff-foundation-draft-all-three-rounds/

It's PFF, so folks will immediately complain. But it's something to talk about.

The first 15 picks were QBs. They apparently also included incoming rookies for next year (Darnold went 15th).

It's interesting. And not at all how I'd draft. But it's fun to look at, nonetheless.

I know it's just the foundation but drafting 3 guys still seems like too low of a number to really show anything. I'd rather see a QB/RB/WR draft if they're only going 3 deep. Somewhat interesting nonetheless. I'm not sure I'd go with unproven materials to build my foundation but to each their own.

9 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

I know it's just the foundation but drafting 3 guys still seems like too low of a number to really show anything. I'd rather see a QB/RB/WR draft if they're only going 3 deep. Somewhat interesting nonetheless. I'm not sure I'd go with unproven materials to build my foundation but to each their own.

I'd wanna go QB/EDGE/WR. But that's just me.

1 minute ago, bucsfan333 said:

I'd wanna go QB/EDGE/WR. But that's just me.

I'd probably go QB/Edge/LT if I were to mix it up. At least QB/RB/WR gives you a good foundation of skill players on offense. With a number as low as 3 you could still have a 2 win team if the rest isn't built well. Just too abstract for my way of thinking. I'm a simple man.

Mahomes over Stafford seems crazy to me. Stafford is still only 29. Also surprised by Cousins over Stafford.

I love Bosa, but Bosa over Mack is pretty surprising.

I'd take Mariota over Winston, but I'm a Titans fan so obviously I would, though I can't really complain about either's placement.

Little surprised to see Brandon Graham that high. I know he's solid, but is he elite Eagles fans? Admittedly, I haven't watched a ton of him.

There's just no way I could take a defensive lineman that is about to start his sophomore year of college at 30.

Archived