SURVIVOR POOL XII is now over! THE DUKE is our champion!

Woz

On 9/8/2017 at 2:28 AM, MathMan said:

So...could i pick miami, since they got rescheduled?

And week 11, i would have to choose another team also?

Just being difficult here

Technically, you could have (you can no longer since the game's original start time has come and gone).

On one hand, you would have been through to the second week. On the other, you would have not had Miami the rest of the way, you would need Miami to win in week 11, and you would need to pick a second team to win on week 11 (should you make it that far). I would also rule that if you were the last remaining competitor (or amongst the group that went out together) before week 11, you would need Miami to win in week 11 to actually win (or be considered as part of the tiebreaker).

AND THERE IS STILL TIME TO SIGN UP!

2 teams lock at 4:00 PM EST
4 teams lock at 4:25 PM EST
2 teams lock at 8:25 PM EST

Even if you should miss this post today ... THERE IS STILL TIME TO SIGN UP!

2 teams lock tomorrow at 7:05 PM EST
2 teams lock tomorrow at 10:15 PM EST

However, after 10:15 PM EST tomorrow (Sep 11, 2017) ... there won't be any more time.

SO SIGN UP NOW! (if you haven't already)

Just now, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Is the OP up to date? 144 guys left? Not sure where the edit part is to see when Woz updated the page

Dude, really? You?

When the game is on-going, I will do my best to keep the master list up-to-date. However, there will be times I will be behind. Please do not panic if you don't see your newest selection in the master list. I will catch up and if you've posted a valid selection , it will count even if I haven't updated the master list by the time the game starts. Please don't post asking why your selection isn't on the list. I have a full time job, a pair of young kids, and am a moderator on another forum. I'll get to it.

Archived