SURVIVOR POOL XII is now over! THE DUKE is our champion!

Woz

2 hours ago, Nzd07 said:

Thank you Falcons.

Give me the super-chalk Raiders for week 2.

2 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

Week two pick: Bucs

**WHEN TO POST SELECTIONS**

• If you have not posted a selection for a given week: Any time in a given week prior to the start of a game. As mentioned above, as long as your selection is in before 5 minutes before the official start time for the game, you're fine.
  • If you have posted a selection for a given week: Not until after the start of the last game of week. In those weeks where there are more than one MNF game, the last one matters.

1 hour ago, bucsfan333 said:

Don't tell me how to live my life.

Okay, don't play.

Just now, bucsfan333 said:

You need a Snickers.

I AM THE FINAL ARBITER
Like Roger Goodell, I am the judge, I am the jury, I am the appeals court and I am the executioner. My word is law. I make no promises to be fairer than Goodell, either.

It seems some Survivor Pool Justice(tm) is in order. Let me get gear on ...

hooded_executioner.gif

https://forums.footballsfuture.com/topic/653-survivor-pool-xii-is-now-open-for-contestants/?page=9&tab=comments#comment-84792

On 9/4/2017 at 0:43 PM, .Buzz said:

Favorite team: Jacksonville Jaguars

Week 1 Pick: Rams

https://forums.footballsfuture.com/topic/653-survivor-pool-xii-is-now-open-for-contestants/?page=9&tab=comments#comment-85118

On 9/4/2017 at 3:50 PM, 11sanchez11 said:

I feel you just wanted three entries lol. 

From the rules, we have:

**HOW TO POST CORRECTLY**
NO EDITING OF EXISTING POSTS

DO
NOT
EDIT
YOUR
  • If you edit your post, you will be disqualified from the competition.

@.Buzz, @11sanchez11: you have both been disqualified.

ATvKqN.gif

10 hours ago, titans0021 said:

After being too hesitant to pick the Rams, I've learned my lesson. Until Luck comes back, we're riding the Colts losing bandwagon.

Favorite team: Titans.

Week 2 pick: Arizona Cardinals.

**WHEN TO POST SELECTIONS**

• If you have not posted a selection for a given week: Any time in a given week prior to the start of a game. As mentioned above, as long as your selection is in before 5 minutes before the official start time for the game, you're fine.
  • If you have posted a selection for a given week: Not until after the start of the last game of week. In those weeks where there are more than one MNF game, the last one matters.

As a reminder: all picks for week 2 made after your week 1 team has won but before before 10:15 PM EST tonight will not be considered. This is the last announcement of this.

2 hours ago, Woz said:

As a reminder: all picks for week 2 made after your week 1 team has won but before before 10:15 PM EST tonight will not be considered. This is the last announcement of this.

Man, even on the same page in massive red letters. Missing that is almost impressively embarrassing.

Archived