SURVIVOR POOL XII is now over! THE DUKE is our champion!

Woz

On 9/14/2017 at 3:52 AM, Shady Slim said:

given everyone has been posting their teams with their picks i'll reiterate i'm a steelers fan

As a FYI (caught this on my thread double check), it is not required to post your team with your pick after week 1. Won't count against you if you do, won't count against if you don't. Perfectly your choice.

Interesting ... depending on if our laggards pick or not, we may just have two people eliminated in this week by their selections (along with three due to editing, and potentially 12 due to forgetfulness).

That might be smallest single week 2 loss since the first or second iteration of this competition.

Yay .. you all survived ... I don't get to jet out early :(

12 hours ago, KC_Guy said:

Wow, Arizona turning that thing around saved a lot of guys. Maybe the rules should be as for betting: Overtime doesn't matter. If there's a tie after the regular game both teams are considered NOT winning ...

Because you want to win sooner or something?

And since when does OT not matter in betting?

12 hours ago, O'Doyle Rules said:

Titles says survival is closed so thought I couldn't make a pick after the games start.

It was just closed to new entries, not people making their picks.  It'll say closed until the competition is done.

Archived