SURVIVOR POOL XII is now over! THE DUKE is our champion!

Woz

On 9/4/2017 at 11:55 AM, deltarich87 said:

Favorite Team: Green Bay Packers

Week 1 Pick: Buffalo Bills

Sigh, already making a change and we haven't even started Week 1. While I think the Bills win, I just can't put any trust in them. Going with another option and keeping it relatively safe to start things out

Favorite Team: Green Bay Packers

Week 1 Pick: Pittsburgh Steelers

On 9/4/2017 at 11:02 PM, drd23 said:

I'd argue making The Son follow Washington could constitute child abuse.  The Daughter being able to choose another team is good parenting :P

Hush now! He chose it himself. His second team is Kansas City.

On 9/5/2017 at 4:02 AM, Nabbs4u said:

Well Woz ,since I've Sucked at this contest for almost a decade I'll try something new. Either be happy the Eagles finally beat the Skins (0-5) or get this contest over with quickly and continue the norm.

Dunno if you noticed that ESPN predicted for you guys to sweep us this year. Only pairing in the entire NFC East that was a home-and-home split.

On 9/6/2017 at 10:03 AM, TheKillerNacho said:

Also you should send out a PM to those who picked either Miami or Tampa Bay that they need to reselect.

Each person is responsible for his or her own pick. The front post even says:

On 7/28/2017 at 5:00 PM, Woz said:

You and you alone are responsible for getting your selections correct. The front page will list what selections you have made. Likewise, you and you alone are responsible for getting your selections in on time. I will not accept any excuses, even if it is a true hardship. I realize life happens, but you will have a week to get a selection in on time.

That said, this was nice of you:

On 9/6/2017 at 10:35 AM, TheKillerNacho said:

Or I'll just do it... @KC_Guy @Curmudgeon

Archived