SURVIVOR POOL XII is now over! THE DUKE is our champion!

Woz

On 9/18/2017 at 8:29 PM, OakRaiders3828 said:

Favorite team: Oakland Raiders 

week 3 pick: Denver Broncos 

Unlike the rest of the jokers, I'm going to give you fair warning. Officially, this pick doesn't count because it was made prior to the start of the last game. From the rules:

• If you have posted a selection for a given week: Not until after the start of the last game of week. In those weeks where there are more than one MNF game, the last one matters.

Yes, it was one minute before the start, but it was before the start (yes, I'm going to be a stickler about that). That said, you are getting a head's up because you were within the five minute window where no other picks could be made. So, had someone posted for week 2 in that window, it would not have counted. I feel like this is the only fair way to adjudicate the conflict between the rules as they were posted when the competition began. Next year, I will amend the rules so that this five minute overlap will not occur.

TL;DR version: Just repost your pick. I'm being a jerk about the rules because I have to be and you're in a weird limbo right now.

Archived