SURVIVOR POOL XII is now over! THE DUKE is our champion!

Woz

1 hour ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Surprised more people didn't take Baltimore. I couldn't believe they were just 3.5 point favorites 

1. You should treat London games like Thursday Night games: don't get involved on either side.

2. Given how ugly that game is for the Ravens, perhaps for the best.

9 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I'm rooting for her. Would be hilarious to see "Spawn of Woz" win 

It is almost a guarantee that she'll go the furthest of anyone in my house. She says if she wins the whole thing, she'll eat her underwear (I will be nice and make sure it's a clean pair).

5 minutes ago, Iamcanadian said:

I am surprised more people didn't take the Eagles, the Giants always find a way to lose to the Eagles. It is a long tradition.

Another general guideline: avoid divisional games. Weird stuff always happens between teams that know each other that well.

Btw, everyone who has posted in the last day or so: if your pick isn't listed on the front page, don't panic. I saw them and you're recorded. I am traveling and the mobile editor doesn't allow for coloring. I will deal with it later today.

9 minutes ago, Woz said:

Another general guideline: avoid divisional games. Weird stuff always happens between teams that know each other that well.

Main reason I didn't pick the Dolphins.  Odds are the Jets will win eventually, a home divisional game against a turnover-prone QB is one of the few I'd give them somewhat of a chance in.

Archived