Sign in to follow this  
TitanLegend

Mike Vrabel Hired As Head Coach

Woah! Honestly surprised we heard something this soon.

I like the hire. I think he is obviously a fit for this team and fits the direction that JRob wants to go.

Coordinator hires are going to be crucial for him, particularly on offense, but if JRob is sold on his plan from the interview, I'm good.

Oh wow did not expect it announced so soon. I felt like Mike Vrabel was a great fit all along. I am excited I think he has all the tools to be a great head coach. Not the most experienced but seven years coaching and many as an excellent player many respected is big.

Excited to see the coaching staff he puts together.

I personally prefer Vrabel to McDaniels and seems like Robinson did too. Vrabel to me is a leader of men. McDaniels who knows.

I am super excited as a Titans fan today. Can't wait!!

Also, hilarious that the Titans twitter page broke the news. Another reminder to never trust anything the national sports media says about our team. 

3 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Not a bad hire but I’ll reserve judgement until I see the staff especially the OC.

Someone just texted me what are my thoughts and I said this very thing

Thought it was going to be this morning. But here we are lol. 

Welcome to the family! TitanUp!

So this will be the 3rd Mike we'll have as HC in the last 5 years.  Munchak, Mularkey, and Vrabel.

Just now, Dionysus said:

So this will be the 3rd Mike we'll have as HC in the last 5 years.  Munchak, Mularkey, and Vrabel.

3rd time the charm? 

I like the hire just need to see who he taps to be his coordinators. I think a lot of people would love to be on the offensive staff because of Mariota so I'm not so much worried about Vrabel not having many contacts there. Just hope he picks the right guy.

Edited by lovetitans