Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
TitanLegend

Mike Vrabel Hired As Head Coach

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Damn why didn’t Jacksonville’s OC get an interview lol. He’d made Bortles look good this year with a suspect OL and receiving core.

Jacksonville showing how to attack a trash defense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Damn why didn’t Jacksonville’s OC get an interview lol. He’d made Bortles look good this year with a suspect OL and receiving core.

i don't know if bortles has had to make a single throw today to a receiver that wasn't wide open. so much YAC, too. this is what an effectively schemed passing game looks like

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, -Hope- said:

i don't know if bortles has had to make a single throw today to a receiver that wasn't wide open. so much YAC, too. this is what an effectively schemed passing game looks like

Yep. Dink and dunk all day but it works

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Yep. Dink and dunk all day but it works

No no no. We need to do the Mularkey and only run 3 guys on routes. 2 of them 25 yards downfield and 1 of them a checkdown who starts off acting like he's blocking or chipping the DE.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We're reportedly interested in Ed Warinner for OL coach...

This reported staff is only 2 coaches in and already looking like a disaster lol

If we would have not been complete retards and hired Mike Zimmer in 2013 over Ken Whisenhunt just think of where we could be...and now we're stuck with this.

Just gotta hope and pray these reports are wrong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

We're reportedly interested in Ed Warinner for OL coach...

This reported staff is only 2 coaches in and already looking like a disaster lol

If we would have not been complete retards and hired Mike Zimmer in 2013 over Ken Whisenhunt just think of where we could be...and now we're stuck with this.

Just gotta hope and pray these reports are wrong.

Come on now.....lol

Besides Mike Munchack, can you even name 3 other OL coaches, honestly?  I don't even know who this guy is. What OL coach hire would excite you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

We're reportedly interested in Ed Warinner for OL coach...

This reported staff is only 2 coaches in and already looking like a disaster lol

If we would have not been complete retards and hired Mike Zimmer in 2013 over Ken Whisenhunt just think of where we could be...and now we're stuck with this.

Just gotta hope and pray these reports are wrong.

https://www.landof10.com/michigan/ed-warinner-tennessee-titans-nfl-michigan-football-reports-deny

Whoever first reported it, deleted their tweet. 

Could certainly still be some interest though.

Not too familiar with him. Why do you not like him?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

We're reportedly interested in Ed Warinner for OL coach...

This reported staff is only 2 coaches in and already looking like a disaster lol

If we would have not been complete retards and hired Mike Zimmer in 2013 over Ken Whisenhunt just think of where we could be...and now we're stuck with this.

Just gotta hope and pray these reports are wrong.

i don't know anything about warinner, but ryan day is hardly disaster-caliber

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like we’re trying to be the Ohio State of the NFL. Of the rumored 2 coaches(Day & Warinner) and obviously Vrabel, all have ties to Ohio State in some way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, KingTitan said:

Come on now.....lol

Besides Mike Munchack, can you even name 3 other OL coaches, honestly?  I don't even know who this guy is. What OL coach hire would excite you?

Yeah, the guy on our staff already that is one of the best OL coaches in the business who has turned Taylor Lewan from just a decent left tackle to maybe the best in the game, has developed Jack Conklin in to one of the best right tackles in the game right out of college, and has taken an interior o-line of nobodies and gotten respectable results out of them. If Grimm doesn't want to be here, that's fine. But if you're actively trying to replace him with a college OL coach, who has coached largely OLs from spread systems, I seriously question your IQ(I don't want this to sound like an insult towards you because it's not, speaking about Robinson and Vrabel here).

Just now, TwoToneBlue said:

https://www.landof10.com/michigan/ed-warinner-tennessee-titans-nfl-michigan-football-reports-deny

Whoever first reported it, deleted their tweet. 

Could certainly still be some interest though.

Not too familiar with him. Why do you not like him?

Because he's a college offensive line coach that coaches offensive lines in spread systems, which does not translate well to the NFL(if you're wondering why there's such a huge shortage of good OL play in the NFL right now, look no further than that), and we already have probably the 2nd best OL coach in football to Munchak already on the staff.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

i don't know anything about warinner, but ryan day is hardly disaster-caliber

Several Ohio State fan friends of mine have very little good to say about Ryan Day. Factoring in though that everyone seems to hate their offensive coordinator I'm willing to give him a chance I guess, but I'd rather we exhaust our other options first.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Our OL was absolute dog**** at run-blocking last year and we leave 17 people in to pass protect. Not entirely worried.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

Several Ohio State fan friends of mine have very little good to say about Ryan Day. Factoring in though that everyone seems to hate their offensive coordinator I'm willing to give him a chance I guess, but I'd rather we exhaust our other options first.

i don't really understand why they would dump hate on a co-offensive coordinator that is probably better reserved for their garbage quarterback and the head coach who refused to sit him on the bench.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

Several Ohio State fan friends of mine have very little good to say about Ryan Day. Factoring in though that everyone seems to hate their offensive coordinator I'm willing to give him a chance I guess, but I'd rather we exhaust our other options first.

He was a Co offensive cordinator 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×