Mike Vrabel Hired As Head Coach

TitanLegend

23 minutes ago, tntitans4life17 said:

If the other candidates he wanted to interview were Patricia and/or McDaniels and they both are solid with Detroit/Indy, I can see why we only interviewed 3. Also, if you have the guy you want, no sense in just interviewing people to interview them. 

True. I was just expecting more. I like the higher just thought there would be more to the search.

1 minute ago, lovetitans said:

True. I was just expecting more. I like the higher just thought there would be more to the search.

There very well could have been things that we won’t hear about it. Phone calls to agents, phone conversations with potential interview candidates, things along those lines that trimmed our last down to these 3 candidates to actually bring into the building. 

10 minutes ago, Justin615$ said:

I saw someone mention Sean Ryan. Texans QB coach

Yeah, we've been kicking that name around. I could see him joining our staff.  I dont know if he will be the OC that blows everyone away, but he could be a solid hire.

3 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Yeah, we've been kicking that name around. I could see him joining our staff.  I dont know if he will be the OC that blows everyone away, but he could be a solid hire.

With DeFillipo, LaFleur, and Kubiak being thrown around, it most certainly will not blow everyone away.

If he played a big role in the development of Watson (which Vrabel would know) could be a good hire. 

1 minute ago, TwoToneBlue said:

With DeFillipo, LaFleur, and Kubiak being thrown around, it most certainly will not blow everyone away.

If he played a big role in the development of Watson (which Vrabel would know) could be a good hire. 

Is there a realistic hire that would get people hype? 
I don't think they can get LaFleur personally.  He is the Rams OC, would he make a "lateral" move? Even though he can't call plays in LA?

4 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Is there a realistic hire that would get people hype? 
I don't think they can get LaFleur personally.  He is the Rams OC, would he make a "lateral" move? Even though he can't call plays in LA?

Probably not. Too many big names have been put out there. 

If I was LaFleur, I wouldn't leave. I would be feeling pretty confident that if I stay, I'm a head coach next season.

Archived