Mike Vrabel Hired As Head Coach

TitanLegend

Just now, 615finest said:

Day would be very intriguing based on the Ohio State offense and what Mariota could do in it.

Wouldnt mind O’Connell just be the Redskins offense puts up decent numbers.

Deflippo would be the top choice.

idk anything about the other choices 

Joker Phillips used to be Kentucky's HC. He was a Quality Assistant with Ohio State in 2016. He was the WR coach for the Browns when DeFlippo was there.  He is Bengals WR now.
Loeffler- is the OC/QB Coach for Boston College. He was Tom Brady's QB coach at Michigan. He made Pros out of Brian Griese, Drew Henson and Chad Henne. He made Logan Thomas at VT a respectable QB enough to get drafted. He was  Tebow's QB coach. Former OC for Gus Malzhan at Aurburn. Worked with Urban Meyer. From Ohio. Turned Boston College's offense from a straight run dominate team into a no-huddle, up-tempo offense. 

8 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Joker Phillips used to be Kentucky's HC. He was a Quality Assistant with Ohio State in 2016. He was the WR coach for the Browns when DeFlippo was there.  He is Bengals WR now.
Loeffler- is the OC/QB Coach for Boston College. He was Tom Brady's QB coach at Michigan. He made Pros out of Brian Griese, Drew Henson and Chad Henne. He made Logan Thomas at VT a respectable QB enough to get drafted. He was  Tebow's QB coach. Former OC for Gus Malzhan at Aurburn. Worked with Urban Meyer. From Ohio. Turned Boston College's offense from a straight run dominate team into a no-huddle, up-tempo offense. 

Loeffler seems to have a pretty impressive resume. 

Joker Phillips has a Deflippo connection so that could be interesting 

4 minutes ago, Koolkai123 said:

smh you guys fire your coach after he makes it to the divisional round and we keep our coach after us being the diet browns for 15 years

Just hope y’all don’t hire our old coach as OC or  y’all become the faded browns 

I dont know its fair to say he blew them away if you only interview 3 guys...its not saying much...I mean he did well in his interview thats good but I feel like my guy (Frank Reich) could have blown them away if given the opportunity.

If hes the perfect match hes the perfect match...I get that part of it...but you could have at least made it interesting in my mind.

I like him as a candidate...I think theres a reason hes been getting all these interviews...

Am I high or has his name been out there for like 2-3 years as a potential Head Coach?

1 minute ago, capton_cutclass said:

I dont know its fair to say he blew them away if you only interview 3 guys...its not saying much...I mean he did well in his interview thats good but I feel like my guy (Frank Reich) could have blown them away if given the opportunity.

If hes the perfect match hes the perfect match...I get that part of it...but you could have at least made it interesting in my mind.

I like him as a candidate...I think theres a reason hes been getting all these interviews...

Am I high or has his name been out there for like 2-3 years as a potential Head Coach?

You’re high

2 minutes ago, capton_cutclass said:

He has been a name to watch for about 2 years. Kelly wanted him as DC in San Fran and he turned it down.  This was the first year I remember him being mentioned as a HC. 

Archived